Ultimate Subaru Message Board

November Subiefest

• 1 month later...

I've got about 20+ cars from the other forums (Nasioc/I-Club/RS25.com & now includes USMB!) joining up Friday night (after our caravan arrives) for some 'pub crawling'. Then Saturday morning for breakfast out near the Subiefest site.

So, join us for the drive (leaving Southern Oregon in the AM Friday the 17th). Anyone who wants to hook up with us for the drive from down south can join us before we roll from Medford (we will be collecting cars along the way). Or, just drop in Seattle for drinks Friday PM or breakfast Saturday AM.

List of people going and meeting places for Friday & Saturday are posted up. Just jump here for more details and list of people attending:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48107&page=1&pp=20&highlight=Subiefest

Cheers! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on leaving PDX around 7 a.m. which should get me there around 9:30 a.m. If the class shop gets the leak in the GL's new windshield fixed; I'm bringing it and I plan on some RallyX fun. If I end up driving the Legacy I'll probably settle for some right seat fun and help out.

Oh I'm not too sure which way would be faster, taking I-5 to Hwy-18 or taking I-5 to Hwy-512 to Hwy-167 then to Hwy-18?

I'm planning on leaving PDX around 7 a.m. which should get me there around 9:30 a.m. If the class shop gets the leak in the GL's new windshield fixed; I'm bringing it and I plan on some RallyX fun. If I end up driving the Legacy I'll probably settle for some right seat fun and help out.

Oh I'm not too sure which way would be faster, taking I-5 to Hwy-18 or taking I-5 to Hwy-512 to Hwy-167 then to Hwy-18?

That hour of the morning it shouldn't make much of a difference. I normally take SR512 because I hate going through Tacoma, but I-5 to SR18 would likely be faster. Not very helpful, am I?

Well...I was really excited for the rallyx, but my sedan has decided to leak oil out of the turbo housing. I'm going to try to swap in the turbo from my wagon after work tomarrow, wish me luck! I might stop by and check out the festivities even if I don't get her running.