Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Trying to locate *NEW* 06 GT wagon?

Does anyone know of a subaru search engine that will check all US subaru dealers inventory? I'm trying to locate a GT Wagon as close to the west coast as possible and I'm also open to the L non-GT. Thought I'd move up from my fab 03 roo to a GT mainly because of the 5sp auto plus the other goodies. My only complaint has been the lack of one more gear in an otherwise almost perfect car.

that site is nice and all but it isn't the most accurate. I did a search for a subaru baja and it didn't bring up much but I know for a fact that my local dealer has 6 where that site told me the closest is 30 some miles away.

I guess every tool you can use will help somewhat.

www.vehix.com

go to inventory search and choose any distance..

i just did it and the farthest it searched was like 2,673 miles away

Excellent,I can see most of the dealers inv then check their web site for more details and rebates...I may be looking alittle too early since the 07's are just now hitting the lot but maybe not.

I'm beginning to realize it's too early to find the best deals on 06's,I think I'll need to wait for more 07's to arrive and the dealers have overstock.

Does anyone have a strategy or a link to one which deals with when to buy? How much does a *new* 06 depreciate when it's technically a year old?

Thanks,I'll check with both..I think I checked Joe earlier but I'll double check.

Eventually I'll locate a dealer who has a huge stock of 06's and will sell at dealer cost or even dealer auction cost (rarely)..I found my 03 this way,I just had to pay the shipping,they seemed glad to move the stock.