Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Discounted Factory Suby Parts

Where do you guys recomend getting good factory parts for the Subys? Other than Subaru of course.

You also might check our ebay. I have gotten some really good quality parts for very reasonable prices. Obviously you have to be extra cautious, that is to be on guard for unsavory people.

John

Go to 1stsubaruparts.com, but don't order from their website. Instead, get their phone number and ask to talk to Jason. He's very knowledgeable and helpful, and makes sure you get all the parts you need for a job. I also have yet to see better prices.

I ordered from them a few weeks ago... good prices... as prices go forJDM-OEM parts... i would highly recommend them!!!

I use SubaruPartsForYou.com They are an arm of Dan Perkins Subaru in Milford CT. Very helpful and an easy reach for the east coasters and great for walk-ins for us locals.

I have ordered several things from SPFYou and thus far they have been exellent!

Moreover their online catalog is very large and if nothing else gives you idea of the parts required by you car.

John

• 2 months later...

I used to order all of my parts from 1stsubaruparts.

Apparently they have changed owners and some of the people that I had pleasantly dealt with no longer work there. I sent a friend of mine there to get parts for a project we are doing in a couple of weeks and they treated him like total crapola!!! Canceled his order, didn't reply to emails, never contacted him, never answered questions. Treating my friend badly based on my recommendation is equivalent to treating me badly, and I will never order from them again.:mad:

From now on it's http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/ for my Subaru and the Subarus I work on.:burnout:

Ditto on Jamie, I've purchased several parts from her outfit. As reasonable as Subaru prices go, excellent advice when I didn't know quite what to order, quick service, and never had an incorrect shipment.

What else can I say? :)

Well, I guess I could say:

"Jamie's hot!"

But then I would be accused of being a dirty old man.

If you go to her web site, Subiegal is certainly "fast";).

Ditto on Jamie, I've purchased several parts from her outfit. As reasonable as Subaru prices go, excellent advice when I didn't know quite what to order, quick service, and never had an incorrect shipment.

What else can I say? :)

Well, I guess I could say:

"Jamie's hot!"

But then I would be accused of being a dirty old man.