Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subie>Tractor

So i was digging some drainage ditches in my fields with my tractor when it got stuck in the mud, deep mud. Its an older Kubota with rear tires as tall as my 84wagon. the front tires on the tractor were halfway into the ground and the back was about 6in in. the tractor also had a front shovel on it that was weighing it down pretty good. now this thing is really heavy, prob heavier then my wagon so i thought i wouldnt be able to get it out.

well i ran back to the house and got my wagon and a tow rope (it stays in the car at all times) and drove back to the tractor. i hooked her up, threw it in 4lo, and dropped the clutch at 3krpms. WOW! that thing ripped the tractor right out and threw mud all over it at the same time! :lol: i never thought my wagon would do that! :headbang:

Is there anything these cars can't do?

haha nice. Just last week leaving school i saw someone stuck in his parking spot on ice in his 2500 cummins diesel Dodge Ram and i lent a hand with my little 2wd EA81. Dropped the clutch and pulled him right out. Um how much life you think i lost off of my clutch? It burnt a bit.