Ultimate Subaru Message Board

don;t get any muffler i did that, now i have a car that i spent $10,000 on to restore it to stock(still not done, but oh well) and the muffler makes the car sound like a ************ box, and its loud. I got to get a video.

, now i have a car that i spent $10,000 on to restore it to stock

Are you ************ing kidding?

Christ if I wanted to put ten grand into my car it would have a full STi driveline/dash swap and about 400hp.

Are you ************ing kidding?

Christ if I wanted to put ten grand into my car it would have a full STi driveline/dash swap and about 400hp.

thats what happens when you get screwed badly, and that's what i realized countless times that i could have updated my drivetrain, i still have original everything and managed to spend $10,000:mad: I still have original struts except the front ones, i got screwed really badly for the front ones, spent $1000 on two front ************TY rump roast struts, with original top hate bushings, and spring. Stupid a'holes. then another $3000 and they guy installs all used parts and today still doesn't work perfectly, engine is original never had any work, just timing belts. What really hurt was when i called a japan auto parts store and they told me they could get me a 2.2l with tranny for $1200 installed with 3 month unlimited warrenty and they have less than 30,000km. :dead:

thats what happens when you get screwed badly, and that's what i realized countless times that i could have updated my drivetrain, i still have original everything and managed to spend $10,000:mad: I still have original struts except the front ones, i got screwed really badly for the front ones, spent $1000 on two front ************TY rump roast struts, with original top hate bushings, and spring. Stupid a'holes. then another $3000 and they guy installs all used parts and today still doesn't work perfectly, engine is original never had any work, just timing belts. What really hurt was when i called a japan auto parts store and they told me they could get me a 2.2l with tranny for $1200 installed with 3 month unlimited warrenty and they have less than 30,000km. :dead:

YIKES!!! :eek:

I think I would have took that $10,000 and picked up about 20 parts cars and went from there.

Cheap whatever I can make fit muffler it is.

YIKES!!! :eek:

I think I would have took that $10,000 and picked up about 20 parts cars and went from there.

Cheap whatever I can make fit muffler it is.

I'd find someone who's parting out a STI or something and grab the catback. They can be had for like 50 bucks...

Want to laugh im now ordering $700 in suspension parts, OEM springs, 18mm rear sway bar, and gr2's, with all the bushings. And im looking for a muffler in the junkyard that doesn't sound like a piece of, and a shock for my trunk one of the shocks blew.

If you want some sound just use a cherrybomb if not use a turbo by the same brand. I was surprised with the nice music the cherrybomb makes. It is not too loud if you still have your cats on. $20.00 is about as cheap as you will get for each. Let everyone hear that you don't drive a Honduh!

If you want some sound just use a cherrybomb if not use a turbo by the same brand. I was surprised with the nice music the cherrybomb makes. It is not too loud if you still have your cats on. $20.00 is about as cheap as you will get for each. Let everyone hear that you don't drive a Honduh!

Yes hondas dont have muffler bearings (hehehehe)

nipper

Yes hondas dont have muffler bearings (hehehehe)

nipper

ROFLMAO :lol:

two of our GL's have the basic Cherry Bombs on them - i personally like the sound, but thats me i guess. He was wanting something a little quieter on the Legacy - especially for those longer trips. :rolleyes: