Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS9 GREAT SHOW!! Thanks to all that came

Thanks to all of you that joined us for WCSS 9!! We had a great time and hope everyone did also. Please leave us comments/feedback and suggestions for next year - we are always striving to make the show better. (Either on the forums or @ westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com )

Also you guys were awesome this weekend; everyone left the campground in great shape and clean!! - We THANK YOU for that!!

Hope to see everyone at WCSS 10!

Thanks to all of you that joined us for WCSS 9!! We had a great time and hope everyone did also. Please leave us comments/feedback and suggestions for next year - we are always striving to make the show better. (Either on the forums or @ westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com )

Also you guys were awesome this weekend; everyone left the campground in great shape and clean!! - We THANK YOU for that!!

Hope to see everyone at WCSS 10!

My Hats off the all who busted their butts at #9 great Job....:clap: :clap:

bring on #10

spark:headbang: :headbang:

Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen...!!!

my son and I had a great time(his first camping trip)...Thx again Richie for the sweatshirt WCSS8 !!! ALso World ONE for the P1's ...I about shat..myself...:eek:

It was a blast wheelin too..Turbone almost rolled...and busted an axle...:dead:

It was nice camping next to Scott's(SJR) family...we enjoyed your company..:grin:

We have a few mugs and glasses. Will make a post tomorrow or Wednesday. We also have some short sleeve shirts and lots of long sleeve shirts. Both with free shipping!!!!!

Thanks for everyone coming out, can wait till WCSS10 !!!!! My goal is for 200 register cars!!!!

We have a few mugs and glasses. Will make a post tomorrow or Wednesday. We also have some short sleeve shirts and lots of long sleeve shirts. Both with free shipping!!!!!

Thanks for everyone coming out, can wait till WCSS10 !!!!! My goal is for 200 register cars!!!!

Richie........next yrs shirts should be like "BLACK"...

Eric's shirt was killer....:headbang: :headbang:

spark :Flame: