Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You Were Right

I was just checking the united malibu message board for some ideas on brake pads. They cant get 4 comments deep without having an arguement. Thank you all for being mature and kind folks whos only interest is helping fellow owners keep theres cars running.

Ben:clap:

Oh man you toataly dont know what you are talking about.... you see your so wrong about brake pads its the Green stuff wheres it at dawg you see, Ive been working on my car for oh, wait i dont work on my car I just pay someone to make it go fast for me and then tell everyone else why they are wrong about a bolt or nut and whats better for the money... hmmm come to think of it I have never lifted a finger in my life I wonder how my dad got so much money .... Is there a life without someone serving you.....

:-p I wish I had free money!!!

No, that would be a con job:grin:

Glad I'm 3ooomi away:rolleyes:

And can probably get away with it......once;)

I have your address and know how to mapquest..I have rust and I know how to use it!:-p

Rob I am hoping to make it out there for WCSS10..if not for 10 it will be for 11...If we do make it out there for 10 it will most likely be by plane..so your rear better be perpared to pick us up;)

Oh and please please please..keep your eye open for a white EA82 wagon D/R 5 spd SPFI...If its enough like Bucky I might be easily talked out of my XT6 ( you know you want that motor for yours 30K SOA )