Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow!!

we got another 3" last night, but heavy and slushy with the temps today...

did come up a slight incident though at a stop light. guy in rear was just getting out of his beater, going up to the blue WRX he just tagged.... didn't look like any/much damage....

Very entertaining night here on the 9th floor overlooking Park Ave.

Plenty of accidents and dozens of folks who could not make it up the little hill in front of our bldg. Cops closed the street going uphill untill the sand/plow trucks could get here.

Should be a fun Saturday!!! Better than freezing while boneyarding........I think.:cornfuzz:

Here in glorious, scenic, and lightly scented (due to its proximity to the Hudson) Troy NY, we've received about three inches so far. http://www.intelicast.com says we're going to get 4-7 inches during today, and another 3-5 tonight, then another 1-2 tomorrow morning.

Took Subie out for the first time, and played with the 4wd... oh, I love it! :banana:

Troy hasn't plowed yet, and probably won't until late tomorrow morning. That 4wd will come in handy in case I need to go out anywhere... shame the college parking lot across from me is completely full of cars whose owners couldn't make it home this weekend...

10" fell Thursday night / afternoon here in the New River Valley.

Got another 3" last night (Friday). Warmed up to 41 deg today. melted about 4" of the total.

Its snowing right now again at 9:30 pm.

The farm is yucky and I am unable to ride the tractor for a while, hrmph, well, I guess I could be in the gayrage working on some 360's.

Mark