Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Liberty Subaru in Oradell, NJ impresses me more and more every time I call them.

http://www.libertysubaru.com/en_US/ -> "Parts"

888-782-9493

Their website isn't as friendly to look up parts as others, like subaruparts.com, but it does have a feature where you can enter a part number and get a cross reference for all models that use that part. They also don't list their prices or retail prices??

But if you call them, their service is great, mention that you were referred by subaru-svx.net and you will get prices that are within a few cents +/- (mostly -) of any other online dealer.

Sometimes I call with numbers other times I call with a description and they have never let me down. Today I called to order 6 items, I only had the part numbers for 4 of them. All together I was on the phone for less than 4 minutes :).

For shipping, they use UPS and charge actual shipping, they never do flat rate and never charge for handling. A few other members that I talk to have used them with no complaints.

I know this question has been asked before, but just to make sure I get current info, which online supplier would you recommend for the East Coast?

Thanks.

I have had consistent success with Subaru Parts For You. Over the last two years I have probably spent $2000. on parts and not one single glitch or problem. I find their prices reasonable, though not the absolute cheapest.

Time to put in a plug for our buddy, Jason, at Mike Scarff Subaru in Auburn, WA. Nice guy, knowledgable and has always had better prices than other online places in my experience. West coast location makes little difference since everyone ships stuff everywhere anyway!

Call 866-528-5282 and ask for Jason in parts.

Time to put in a plug for our buddy, Jason, at Mike Scarff Subaru in Auburn, WA. Nice guy, knowledgable and has always had better prices than other online places in my experience. West coast location makes little difference since everyone ships stuff everywhere anyway!

I second that. And I get it shipped to Ohio. Still the best deal and best service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else.

ditto on Jason.

www.subarupartsforyou.com is on the east coast and has been treating me well with fast shipping and their Web site doesn't use trademotion which is a big + in my book. There are lots of Subaru dealers who sell parts online though. Some local dealers are also willing to deal down on prices with you, but not all.
I will second that.

Parts are easy to look up, prices are right and emails are answered promptly. I just made a good sized order.

Well, went and called to order some parts but Jason is on vacation and got to speak with Andrew(?) instead. VERY nice guy and very patient with my questions and price quotes. By far cheaper that any place I have found on-line for OEM goodies. Ordered my clutch slave for my 98 LOB and will be ordering new mounts for my Brat very shortly. Very nice and will DEFINITELY be ordering all my OEM goodies through them instead of my local dealer.