Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New pics

Thanks guys! I wasn't 100% certain of the H alloys at first but they've grown on me!

It was only my 3rd dirt run in the Brat... A good long one this time and I'm really liking the handling of it! Clicked it into 4 wheel once I got off the pavement and into the loose stuff and churned up about 20 miles of dust cloud.

Thanks guys! I wasn't 100% certain of the H alloys at first but they've grown on me!

It was only my 3rd dirt run in the Brat... A good long one this time and I'm really liking the handling of it! Clicked it into 4 wheel once I got off the pavement and into the loose stuff and churned up about 20 miles of dust cloud.

so keeping all of the good playgrounds to yourself huh???

cobcob, looks sweet. thats right between both our places on the backroad. Findley falls? glad you stopped by the house. Keep the mig welder as long as you need to.:grin: should get the tires fed exed to scottinbellingham so I get roxy lifted. Brat looks cleaner in person. see ya got to blast to atlanta.

hyrysc:

You're more than welcome to come out if ya think you can keep up! :lol:

Bluebaru:

We definately need to get together sometime! Did ya get the gas mileage sorted out on Mountain Grizz?

mykingcrab:

Yeah, Finley Falls. I clicked her into 4x4 once I got into the dirt at the end of thouroughfare/finley falls road and stirred up so much dust I'm surprised it didn't wind up at your house! I think I was powering around the corners at 60+ :grin:

WHEEEEEEEEE. we will defineatly have a blast in the snow/mud this winter. :burnout: :burnout: . we will have to get our missouri/ark/ok. members together. Maybe plan a camping/fishing/mild offroad caravan, around spring break.

Boy that Brat is so clean in person............. thnx

I didnt want to hijack your sweet thread, but since we are neighbors/friends, and will be wheeling together,Ill include this picture of the soon to be lifted ROXY.

roxy1.jpg

I didnt want to hijack your sweet thread, but since we are neighbors/friends, and will be wheeling together,Ill include this picture of the soon to be lifted ROXY.

I'll allow it but only as long as you hurry up and get some more time at home so we can lift that baby!

• 4 weeks later...

Now that is a clean brat. Sorry i havn't been on in forever i forgot my password (It bits getting old) I'll hook you up with the five speed and rear end when your ready!Would like to go for a winter run in the snow soon with you and kingcrab and who ever else in ther area is around there is a lot of neat places to go, mybe closer to Christmas when everyone has time.

:banana:

Now that is a clean brat. Sorry i havn't been on in forever i forgot my password (It bits getting old) I'll hook you up with the five speed and rear end when your ready!Would like to go for a winter run in the snow soon with you and kingcrab and who ever else in ther area is around there is a lot of neat places to go, mybe closer to Christmas when everyone has time.

Now that sounds like a plannnnnnnnnnnnn.

can we get COBCOB,HYRYSC,BLUEBLUE, MELLOW YELLOW and MYKINGCRAB all together at once?, do you realize what this means? my CB may actually serve as something other than a method of annoying truckers that are cruel and offensive. I have a spare someone can use on the trip.:banana: :banana:

:banana:

Now that sounds like a plannnnnnnnnnnnn.

can we get COBCOB,HYRYSC,BLUEBLUE, MELLOW YELLOW and MYKINGCRAB all together at once?, do you realize what this means? my CB may actually serve as something other than a method of annoying truckers that are cruel and offensive. I have a spare someone can use on the trip.:banana: :banana:

Add to the list the guy I met yesterday... he's got a '79 Brat, a 2.5L Legacy wagon, Diamond Edition coupe, 86 Brat (GL) and some other stuff too!!:clap:

Kingcrab, I've already got my CB in the Brat and I would *never* use it to annoy rude truckers :rolleyes: