Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

if people are bringing bikes let me know cause I'll bring mine but I think it is going to rain...

Oh and spaking of rain...I was in Jersey at the beach this week...anyone see the flooding coverage earlier in the week...yeah I was there :dead:

baja's like to swim :eek:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if people are bringing bikes let me know cause I'll bring mine but I think it is going to rain...

Oh and spaking of rain...I was in Jersey at the beach this week...anyone see the flooding coverage earlier in the week...yeah I was there :dead:

baja's like to swim :eek:

u came to the shore and u didnt even stop by?! :horse: dude i am right in Old Bridge the gateway to the shore! :grin:

hmmmm speaking of bikes hmmm you are right connie i am also out of shape i tried to take it out a few weeks ago, OMG i realized that i've turned 30! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u came to the shore and u didnt even stop by?! :horse: dude i am right in Old Bridge the gateway to the shore! :grin:

maybe if I was from NYC it is the gateway...I went to wildwood crest where it is nice and quiet

Hey why are you handing out my number to people:mad: Don't I have a say in it:grin:

7:30ish ummmm its called sleep and I need plenty of it. Plus steve doesn't want us to tip is tent this year.

Sorry about last year matt. It was hard to organize breakfast...We should try a dinner group again like last year. :brow:

No worries Matt!

(sorry bout last year, BTW)

I think were meeting/eating around 7:30 (ish) Ill PM you Jess' cell # ... *I dont have mine anymore*

Pm me your # and we'll chat about it a little

:banana:

soo, um yeah, does anyone want to meetup with me when i get close? i still dont quite remember how to get there, lol. nor do i know what entrance to use or where to pay to get in. im lost i guess.

but on a good note, i got paid today!! *does happy dance*

here is something I sent to Jim for anyone who might need some info on what to do when you get there:

somethings about carlisle events:

on the first day you come you need to bring that card with you that came in the mail and on this map: http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/visitors/driving.asp

go to gate 3. At gate 3 there is a long 1 story building where you need to go and show them the card and you will get all of your "show stuff" and the sticker that needs to be on your car. You must do this to be able to show the car.

any questions please ask.

I never know that until I get there that is the one main reason I go early on friday...that and to make sure we get our damn tent too :banana:

My dad and I are leaving on friday morning at about 7:30ish (takes us an hour to get there)