Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

OK I will order a case of the burgers.:grin: Timmy I have filter..500 of them:-\ Dont worry about them I will put them on my list of things to bring

that works, lol

there is a chance that the brat might be drivable by time the show comes around, i know it wont be done up the way i want it yet, most likely still bone stock and rough around the edges, but hey, its come a long way since i got it last summer.

on that, i need to sign up, or find the money to sign up, lol.

either way, i am hoping to be there with the brat, but if it comes down to it, my impreza is more than up to coming out, not show car quality by a long shot, but its still not bad looking.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of all the times to be broke.eh, if i get the job im after, $10 wont be a prolem, lol.

Just got an email from Carlisle events..If I read it right...today is the last day to pre-register or its an extra $10..just giving y'all a heads up.

Remind Mrs Whirly to write down the recipe for her vodka induced bean dip....yummy!!!!!:grin: That stuff was the best.

It appears like this years turn out is going to be really good!

Yea from the sounds of it there are going to be a lot more EA81 style vehicles there. :) (had to use style cause Jess' brat wont be an EA81 anymore)

:banana::banana::banana: WhoooHooo..So much to do ..so little time.

Banner looks excellent Neo!!!

Your telling me. I just found out that my trunk is still leaking :mad:. Not sure where the water is coming from anymore so i gotta pull everything out again and get in it and have a buddy hose the car off. Thats the only way i can think of.

Your telling me. I just found out that my trunk is still leaking :mad:. Not sure where the water is coming from anymore so i gotta pull everything out again and get in it and have a buddy hose the car off. Thats the only way i can think of.

been there and done that...and it sucks but that is really the only way. Do you have a shorter friend to help you with this you are kinda tall to be jumping into a trunk :lol:

take a good flashlight along and don't have the car keys in your pocket when you do it either :headbang:

I'm not sure which car I'm bringing, I'm not even sure which car I registered with???

Having to work on Sat and Sun morning, I won't be AXing, so I'll leave it up to Ben if he wants to bring the racer.

My preperation for the meet will most likely involve picking the car with the most gas and washing it :lol: