Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM bringing the HillBilly Golf game!!!

Steve just get used to eating grits..thats all it will take

When we all go out to the waffle house (im assuming we're doing that again right) I will order my very first bowl of grits. You can all be witness to my first bowl.

i got a box of grits you can have, lol

Timmy you are bringing the coffee maker right?:lol:

The count down to Carlisle is on..My coupe is on the way ( delivery date changed till the 28th)..just hope I can get the smell out of it before then..:lol::lol::lol::-\ ( Has a nice damp..ewww smell in it.)

Timmy you are bringing the coffee maker right?:lol:

thought you had the maker, i was just bringing the coffee. i might could bring one though, if someone has a power inverter or generator.

I have an inverter, I don't know how strong it is, I've run a laptop, a dvd player or a few lightbulbs with it. I have a generator too,but the last time we used it we blew the engine in it.:rolleyes: Typical for me, if it has an engine I can break it! :headbang:

i just remembered that i actully do have an inverter, someone now needs to supply a good battery to run it from though.

I have a brand stinkin new battery from the XT6..if it fits I will be putting into the coupe..

Once again..so much to do..so little time..I want to bring the coupe but if worse comes to worse I will bring the Imppy down.

Hey

how could i get ahold of the UltimateSubaru.org Logo?

I want to produce the banner sooner than later

let me know

You may want to send a PM to Shawn. I'm not sure if any of the Carlisle goers that check this thread have anything other than stealing it from up there^^^^.

Less than a month away now :banana: . I got a sorta surprise in the works too :)

I am curious...will we be getting a sneak peak in 2 weeks?? If you still planning on keeping some of us in the dark..I might just have to "hide" the coupe:-p;)