Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

U know you are going to have Backwoodsboy,darlingchip ,tommy and me fighting you for the grits:lol: I am putting a brand new bat in the coupe ( the one from my XT6.) ..if someone has a power inverter..we can bring the coffee maker!!.

OH does anyone know...does Carlisle have Wifi service?? I can bring my lappy..( hey its a new thing to me) I am actually outside right now at the picnic table)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U know you are going to have Backwoodsboy,darlingchip ,tommy and me fighting you for the grits:lol: I am putting a brand new bat in the coupe ( the one from my XT6.) ..if someone has a power inverter..we can bring the coffee maker!!.

OH does anyone know...does Carlisle have Wifi service?? I can bring my lappy..( hey its a new thing to me) I am actually outside right now at the picnic table)

They do have free wifi, but you have to get a password from somewhere. I'll see if I can find that info again.

I am curious...will we be getting a sneak peak in 2 weeks?? If you still planning on keeping some of us in the dark..I might just have to "hide" the coupe:-p;)

Not sure it will be done in time for two weeks. Guy is shipping "it" out sometime this week. You already know what it is though :). So.. can I please see the coupe. :).

i have an inverter, but ive never actually used it. ill bring it along anyways though. if i remember, lol.

one of these days, i need to register one of my cars for the show, but as usual, i dont know what im driving out there and im broke, lol. but maybe ill get lucky and have a good interview tomarrow and fix that unemployment issue im having.

Employment is WAY over-rated. ...at least FULL time employment. :-\

unemployment does give me all the free time ill ever need to get stuff done, but there is that slight down side of not having any money:(

now if i can pull a few strings, there is a chance ill have the brat on the road in time for the show, it wont be pretty, thats for sure, but it will hopefully be a lot closer to what i have planned for it.ive all but finished the passenger side rocker and floor pan repair, i just have two small patches left and then i need to finish the rockers on the driverside, which should be doable today, granted, i had to come in for food and to get out of the direct sunlight. maybe ill be able to get the rest of the rockers done today before i have to pack up to go get my impreza from the shop.

Mind if i ask what you do? Sounds like my type of employment.

A little of everything, fix up cars to sell on ebay, general repairs, sometimes I sell other stuff and parts on ebay too. I'm semi-legit, I actually pay taxes as a "self employed mechanic". Someday I will open up a small used car dealership I think.

A little of everything, fix up cars to sell on ebay, general repairs, sometimes I sell other stuff and parts on ebay too. I'm semi-legit, I actually pay taxes as a "self employed mechanic". Someday I will open up a small used car dealership I think.

that sounds like fun.

If you were not from CT but from a more laid back area..CT sucks..Its not so bad if you live in the right town..My town is actually really cool.

Carlisle Rocks!!

Hey..those who were at my cookout last year..you want me to bring some of those Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers..they also have Pepper and onion ones too..awesome..I can order some if you want me too

Jess and I will be bringing a portable gas stove like last year, with some pots and pans, plasticware and paper plates. (the camping kit)

I *do* have coffee filters in there, but they are the flat bottom ones. If the coffee maker takes the "cone" type, I dont have those.