Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

Just Bought The Plane Tickets!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: No backing out now!!!

So as long as there arent any real delays.. I should be in Seattle around 11:30 am West Coast time ( 2:30 pm East Coast normal time :) )

I also went for a window seat on all flights. Have one lay-over on the way there and 2 on the way back

I hope none of your lay-overs are along the Gulf coast because that's just about the start of the thunderstorm season which can cause some nasty delays. Last year I flew to Orlando and the day I flew back the airport in Huston was shut down in the morning. My flight from Orlando to Huston was delayed by 2 hours, then my flight from Huston to Portland was delayed 6 hours.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope none of your lay-overs are along the Gulf coast because that's just about the start of the thunderstorm season which can cause some nasty delays. Last year I flew to Orlando and the day I flew back the airport in Huston was shut down in the morning. My flight from Orlando to Huston was delayed by 2 hours, then my flight from Huston to Portland was delayed 6 hours.

The layovers are in Detroit on the way out ..and montana and minneapolis on the way back

The layovers are in Detroit on the way out ..and montana and minneapolis on the way back
That should be safe. Wise to take the northern route in April. We got delayed by thunderstorms in Dallas on our way out to Bolivia. Luckily my smarter half worked a 4 hour layover into all our stops. Saved our bacon.:)

Everything is coming together nicely now ....

Plane ticket..check

Vacation sceduled at work...check

Booked the Auto Shipper....check :banana::banana::banana::banana: Got it through DAS top load..for $795!!! Have to drop my sweet baby Lil Blue at the terminal on April 12th...estimated time of arrival is April 26th...I am going to be a worry wort until it gets here

43 more days!!!!!!

Hey Connie,

I am so excited for you. Wow Seattle! I can't wait to go too. Maybe I could sneak in your luggage:rolleyes: Just remember to bring back the warmer weather for us. :grin: I can't wait for the stories from the M&G:popcorn:

I plan on taking lots of pics...and just today I bought a laptop ( Tommy is working his magic with it right now) to take along..

Word of advice..start pricing the plane fair early..I mean real early..I watched mine go up on almost a daily basis. and shop around..at first Priceline was the cheapest..then when I had the money and was ready to by Orbits was the cheapest and had a pretty accommodation schedule.

I want to start packing and stuff now..but 42 days..I hope it comes fast..can't wait to see my Pimp Daddy:-p :grin::lol: :lol: ( inside joke)

ck this.....

..i flew to phx friday arrived at skyharbor airport around 520pm my friend "chief" pick me up then back on the road (hwy 10)at 545pm..82F ,

we drove to Passadena (Hwy 10/Hwy 210),arrv around 11pm...stayed over night there..got up sat.a.m at 515am back on the road (I-5)620am...

.pulled into west seattle at 1140pm last night..:eek: ..........talk about a trip ohhhhhhhhhhh yea

spark

sparky's "Dead Head' tour's '08

Yup...$795 shipped...top load through DAS....definately worth it knowing it will be safe from deer etc.And with gas prices..couldnt get it here cheaper.

Yup Shannon you missed alot..but alot have missed you.

1 Month away...Next month at this time I will be in the air on my way to the west coast. I have the little blue one entered at Carlisle 2 weeks after its due here:eek: I hope he is ready

25 more days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I dont know if Turbone has/is arranging any kind of MnG but I do know some plans changed..Looks like we will be doing a head gasket replacement on Psykos XT-T

Anyway.. 25 more days till West Coast time

25 more days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I dont know if Turbone has/is arranging any kind of MnG but I do know some plans changed..Looks like we will be doing a head gasket replacement on Psykos XT-T

Anyway.. 25 more days till West Coast time

I really dont want to spend the whole time working on cars when your here. We have yours to work on when your here, I hop to have the XT done before you get here......maybe. If I can get him to bring it here, soon.

I really dont want to spend the whole time working on cars when your here. We have yours to work on when your here, I hop to have the XT done before you get here......maybe. If I can get him to bring it here, soon.

You know Psyko is a stubborn poopiehead at times :lol::lol:..It took me 2 days of hounding him on the phone all night at work..and giving him such a fitting new nickname to get him to call you.

Anyway..you are the planning committee ;)

I really don't want my car eating up all the time while Connie is around either. (One of the reasons I was being a "stubborn poopiehead." ;))

I'm more than happy to bring it by beforehand. This week obviously won't work because of my Texas trip, but next Thursday (27th) I'm up for it.

I sent you a PM regarding it as well...

I really don't want my car eating up all the time while Connie is around either. (One of the reasons I was being a "stubborn poopiehead." ;))

I'm more than happy to bring it by beforehand. This week obviously won't work because of my Texas trip, but next Thursday (27th) I'm up for it.

I sent you a PM regarding it as well...

And it took me having to tell you about this via text message tonight/this morning..whatever it is to us night shifters.. But I still want to spend some time with my Briggers too.;)

Pics!!! Cause I can only imagine...:lol::lol::lol:

Just heard on the news..plane ticket fairs going up at least $50 R/T ...glad I bought mine so far in advance.

The things you do when you are home sick...sit up all night watching the news:-\

You have to be sick to do that? :rolleyes:

You have to be sick to do that? :rolleyes:

Will you just go to Texas Little One:-p;):grin:

I know why Rob wants to get your car done before I get there... Dont think he wants to put up with the 2 of us teasin each other..Be like putting up with 4 kids :lol::lol: