Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81 Sedans only

The rarest? Hardly.

The rarest are probably the coupe's, and of those, the ultra-rare convertible coupe's that were dealer conversions done by a place in California.

If you want to talk across all bounderies, then the long-bed 2WD Brat's from Isreal are likely pretty rare (in terms of world-wide numbers).

Then there's the dual-carb EA81's from JDM land.....

If sedans are rarely seen it is because they are unwanted. Brat's are the most sought after, follwed by Hatchbacks, and then probably the Wagon's. Coupe's and Sedan's have a relatively small following.

GD

No EA81 Sedans here? As I thought... :grin: But I would love it if you prove me wrong.

Maybe I did not say it wright. I meant, the EA81 Sedan is the rarest EA81 here on this board I think.

Except the Convertible, but these are not factory built, I believe.

Lukas

hatchsub has one of the sweetest EA81 Sedans around ( subeman90 had one just as sweet but he sold it) and it will be at my house in a few hours for some repair work we are doing on it. Not to step on toes but here are hatchsubs and subeman90s X:

hatchsubs beauty:

Carlisle2007037.jpg

Subeman90s X beauty:

P5190193.jpg

side note...they were both at he same place at the same time...last years Import Car Show in Carlisle PA.

I also have a friend with 2 or 3 junker sedans stashed in the yard

Very good pics, thanks! :clap:

So there are a few sedans on this board. Now we have two Sedans. It´s sad that subeman90 sold his beauty.

Maybe some more will occure...

I am also happy if you show me pics of random EA81 Sedans on the road...

Lukas

Hey Connie...Matt's old '83 found its way to a garage up in southern NH...here she is again:showphoto.php?photo=19751&size=big&cat=500

(that's my girlfriend in front of the photo)

For whatever reason the photo isn't showing up, but it's in my gallery.

Hey Andrew!! Nice seein your alive and breathing:grin:

Wait till the end of April and see my rust free west coast GL-10 coupe;) ( Garage queen baby!)

I know, I heard--congrats. (You've already seen my rust free '83 sedan. :lol: )

And congrats on the Imp!

By the way, what are you doing with Rocky these days? I saw a post of frustration...wouldn't mind having him back, just for old times' sake. Depending on how you feel...

I know, I heard--congrats. (You've already seen my rust free '83 sedan. :lol: )

And congrats on the Imp!

By the way, what are you doing with Rocky these days? I saw a post of frustration...wouldn't mind having him back, just for old times' sake. Depending on how you feel...

Rockys Frame needs a ton of work cause its toast..rodents got him over the winter from sitting so now there is a power drain. Dont know what I plan on doing with him.I have too much tied up so IF he goes he goes in pieces so I can recoupe something.

Sorry Lukas for thread hijack.

Heres a pic of them taking the bumper off to fix something that broke while we were playing today:

hatchsubsstuff025.jpg

wow nice. What condition are they in? Rot? I love coupes and sedans. This summer im going to be hunting for a rotted one for a winter car. Mine i want to start taking off the roads during that time so if you know of any up that way or if one of those is a canditate..let me know.

Are they all 4-headlamp-versions? They all got the 4 front lights, but mine has got the old front with single headlamps and big chrome frames...

Were those early versions like mine available as sedans?

They also got a different steering wheel and instrument panel, look at mine:

p3220029mod1fw4.jpg

We got the 180 kilometres per hour JDM-speedo too...

hatchsub,

wow nice. What condition are they in? Rot? I love coupes and sedans. This summer im going to be hunting for a rotted one for a winter car. Mine i want to start taking off the roads during that time so if you know of any up that way or if one of those is a canditate..let me know.

Thanks! They are rot and rust. GL Sedan 4WD's rear arm was bend due to rot and can't drive, anymore but running is good. So that's became to car part. I can drive to GL Sedan 2WD. I drive these cars in Farm's fields, around. Well, I think these are hard to find in New England area. maybe you could looking to the craigslist, ebay, local newspaper, parked at owner's backyard or junkyard.

Luksa,

I have 1984 subaru GL Sedan 2wd's steering wheel and gauge cluster.

black2wdinside1.jpg[/img]

this picture is little not clear.