Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE Pine Barrens NJ Meet *** SAT April 12th ***

ok guys and gals

lets make this an official NE trail meet and run

When: Sat April 12th

Where to meet: rt 206, Rangers Station, in Atsion, NJ, rangers station is about 10 miles south of the rt 206 and rt 70 circle (red lion diner) on your left.

Here is the link for directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=39.740722,-74.726086&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=15&sll=39.745144,-74.716988&sspn=0.02455,0.038495&ie=UTF8&z=15

What time: 10 am

Bring some food/water, tow straps, cell phone, shovel and off course your AWD subaru!

we'll be going into the wharton state forest, perfectly legal on designated trails, as long as your vehicle is registered and insured.

Is a fun day out in the woods, sandy trails with occasional mud pits... nothing crazy just plain safe fun

for pictures of past events, check my photo gallery

Those of you who want to hit the Diner earlier meet me there at 9 am for a gool ol' diner breakfast...

Come on its spring time, lets explore the Barrens!!

PM me if you want to exchange cell numbers when time comes

Those of you who decide to go at the last minute please call me at my cell 201-407-0666, i will have my cell on me all day saturday!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys and gals

lets make this an official NE trail meet and run

When: Sat April 12th

Where to meet: rt 206, Rangers Station, in Atsion, NJ, rangers station is about 10 miles south of the rt 206 and rt 70 circle (red lion diner) on your left.

Here is the link for directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=39.740722,-74.726086&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=15&sll=39.745144,-74.716988&sspn=0.02455,0.038495&ie=UTF8&z=15

What time: 10 am

Bring some food/water, tow straps, cell phone, shovel and off course your AWD subaru!

we'll be going into the wharton state forest, perfectly legal on designated trails, as long as your vehicle is registered and insured.

Is a fun day out in the woods, sandy trails with occasional mud pits... nothing crazy just plain safe fun

for pictures of past events, check my photo gallery

Those of you who want to hit the Diner earlier meet me there at 9 am for a gool ol' diner breakfast...

Come on its spring time, lets explore the Barrens!!

There it is again, that AM thing

:grin:

i'll pencil it in for now, i know i have a deal in Baltimore i may have to close that weekend or the next.

nipper

lol this time we are meeting a whole hour later! 10am

come on its not that hard to get up a little early!!!:lol: :lol:

remember i am 3 hrs away and not a morning person :-p

Though if i can move the business to that sunday...

hrmmm

i cant say right now.

nipper

Hey,if rain screws up Little League you guys wanna make a run tomorrow? That's Saturday 4/5

Just a thought. Next weekend is out on Saturday. Opening Day Trout Season in Rhode Island :headbang: Annual chaotic mass of partying fools. A must attend event.

yes yes yes even if you make me get up at an uncivilized hour.

nipper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll treat u for breakfast hows that? :grin: oh btw i'm taking everyone to this place called "apple pie hill" its the tallest point in the pine barrens with a watch tower, one side you can see philly and the other atlantic city! its worth it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll treat u for breakfast hows that? :grin: oh btw i'm taking everyone to this place called "apple pie hill" its the tallest point in the pine barrens with a watch tower, one side you can see philly and the other atlantic city! its worth it!

Thats not exactly a view to brag about

:-p

I was up in that tower on my last trip to the Barrens. It is a pretty cool view, I had never realized how flaaaaaat South Jersey is...

Weekends for the rest of the month are out for me due to preparations for the SVX meet. May and June, I hope to be working every weekend during spring graduation season. So I'm pretty much out for anything you guys are going to line up this spring/early summer.

I will be through that area the middle of the coming week, but I'll be in a 2wd truck towing a trailer with the SVX racer... Neither are really ideal PB vehicles :-\