Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i bought a wrecked wagon.......

400 tim.she was asking 600 in her advertisement.i asked what her bottom dollar was and she said 400.i reluctantly said,ok,well, i'll give ya 400 for it.:grin: then proceeded to drive it to her shop in town for the title exchange,was leaving her shop and when i got on the main road it died on me!

we pulled into an empty parking lot.went and got some fuel in the case the guage was off a little .nothing.crankie,crankie,crankie.no start.

got my insurance company to tow me home.got the voltmeter out .good juice through the coil.no spark.change disty,starts right up.AWESOME!!!

and the disty change was after a couple of hours of frustrated meandering about the car testing this and testing that.got the HTKYSA out and read the troubleshooting guide for the umpteenth time and tested it properly:lol: ....................and amazingly enough.i changed the disty out after a couple of soulfully relaxing barley soda's.

so all in all ,i figure it is all an adventure.i registered her this afternoon.and will drive her to work tomorrow if she starts:lol:

oh yeah,she has 133,xxx original miles.)banana(.cheers, brian

Man, that's just character marks :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm almost afraid to ask but what did it cost for a wagon in that shape:confused: :confused: :confused:

Later, Tim

you got it mang...........you gonna be around this weekend?give me a buzz.509-991-8048

Damn i have 2 perfect taillight and lenses for that beast, 10.00 for both or they are free when you buy my brat canopy..........