Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where are the lifted EA81 Wagons

3eyedwagon

I just wanted to see some pics, because I think this is one of the least wheeled EA81s, despite some of its' obvious advantages!

So; let's see some lifted EA81 wagons!

In addition, I would also like to hear what some of you wagon fans have found to be your biggest obstacle in the completion of your wagon, and also; what is your favorite advantage of the wagon?

I'll get started.

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

My biggest problem has been getting a good setup on the rear axles. I have finally narrowed it down, and haven't broke an axle in the last 3 or 4 hard wheeling trips, and trust me; I've been trying!

My favorite thing about the car: It's a wagon, and wagons rule! I can haul pretty much anything I need, and the cargo stays dry, I can haul 4 people in a pinch, and if worse comes to worse..... I have a place to sleep! Versatility rules!

nice half doors. thought about doing that... then i realized i was moving back to washington and i'm selling the car. :lol:

biggest problem... the whole rear axle setup... i do have a spare yota axle now :) quick somebody buy the car before i put it in! other than that it's just the lack of motivation to repair stuff all the time and serious lack of money to do so.