Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow Pics!!!

Got some snow finally here in the Gold Country so had to go out the last 2 days and have some fun. Went to the local OHV park and ran into some guys who couldn't get their truck out the way they came in so had to take them out the back way which was fun, then stopped by my friends place who is storing my BRAT and Wagons for me and snapped some pics. Post some snow pics if ya got any.

snow021.jpg

snow011.jpg

snow019.jpg

pipi002.jpg This is me following the group out of the OHV park-

pipi006.jpg

Edited by Zap

We only got about10 inches ..maybe 12 here...But it was the usual fun...watching cars slide sideways down the hill..or not being able to go up the hill. I would have gone out playing but was tired from working the night before...and..well..didnt feel like cleaning off the car. BUT!! I may getting a fantastic off-road / snow rig from a friend..Then real play time ( sorry not a Subaru...but a lifted low mileage Isuzu Amigo)

snowDec08001.jpg

snowpics002.jpg

snowpics001.jpg

I am sure these are somewhat amusing to people in the snow states and Canada, but not a bad snowing for the west coast. My wife's wagon is our snow gauge for now, so I might post a pic later for comparison.

I wish I had a sled or inner tube.