Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Headlight conversion complete!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Problem Here... (Didn`t you read my Post?) ... There is no "One for Ground" is TWO Grounds= One for High Beam and One for Low Beam, and just One Possitive.

Good Luck!

Oops! Yes, I did miss that, sorry! But the idea is the same. Hope Monstaru's PM solved it.

Post the solution too so I can stop thinking about this!!

Will-

Oops! Yes, I did miss that, sorry! But the idea is the same. Hope Monstaru's PM solved it.

Post the solution too so I can stop thinking about this!!

Will-

I'm going to try to fix it soon, but it's snowing today and it's supposed to get really cold soon too!......Single digits for highs! But I will try as soon as I can!

Glad to see you got this demon purged!

put extra clothes on, grab your thermos full of joe, and move your rump roast!

What a guy, eh!?

wtf happened to the iTrader feedback thing?

Brian needs like 686823 points for being damn good at following through

Cheers to you, monstaru :drunk:

you know, its funny because there a lot of people on here that think i am a brash *********************!and i am......but i never leave a man hangin if i can help it.so that has to say somethin...

sorry it took so long for me to iron it out in my head.and that also means i was wrong..because i either had no bright lights ever,or i switched 'em in my plugs too and just don't remember.so cheers, jason......glad it is fixed..monstaru

Glad to see you got this demon purged!

What a guy, eh!?

wtf happened to the iTrader feedback thing?

Brian needs like 686823 points for being damn good at following through

Cheers to you, monstaru :drunk:

Yeah he definitely deserves big points for this one!!! He stuck through and helped me till the problem was solved!!! That's a commited seller! And a really good guy!

you know, its funny because there a lot of people on here that think i am a brash *********************!and i am......but i never leave a man hangin if i can help it.so that has to say somethin...

sorry it took so long for me to iron it out in my head.and that also means i was wrong..because i either had no bright lights ever,or i switched 'em in my plugs too and just don't remember.so cheers, jason......glad it is fixed..monstaru

Yeah thanks again Brian! I would have been forever figuring it out on my own! Like I told you before, Wiring is my weak point on vehicles! And no problem for it taking a little while, I'm just glad you were able to help me! And I like the fact that you are so straight forward! I always get that kind of humor!!!:lol: Thanks a million!!!

And also thanks to everyone else who tried to help as well!

Edited by bratman18