Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Melis is going to be comming with one so we can let this subject ride for a little and see if she picks up the last slot.

DarlingChip - 3

Bucky - 3

subeman90 - 5

moosens - 3

subaru360 - 2

njdrsubaru - 1

nkx - 2

Darlingchip - 5

Melis - 1

Edited by LeakingOil

Hey guys,

Sorry i havent been posting much lately. This has been a busy last semester of college. Im graduating in May (hopefully). I have spent probably the good portion of the last 2 months working on my other car to get it restored. I was hoping to have it done and put together for a car show two weekends ago but that didnt happen so I put it on hold until i graduate. Now the bad news...

I literately have no money to get out there anymore for the show. I blew it all on the camaro so this is the first time in two years im going to have to say have fun and send pictures. It doesnt help that the subaru is looking a bit worse for wear this year and im not all that excited to show it anymore. I need to spend a good few weekends cutting and welding new metal but i dont have time before finals or probably after as well :(. I will also need time to find a job and move out of my apartment. I hope everyone has a great time! Sorry I could not be there to partake.

Steve

Steve,

Good to finally hear from ya man!

Funny how much $$ a car project can suck out of ya huh? :lol:

That BLOWS about not being at Carlisle... :-\ Guess its just going to be a lean year.

Maybe we can do a summer get-together when all settles down. :banana:

Steve,

Good to finally hear from ya man!

Funny how much $$ a car project can suck out of ya huh? :lol:

That BLOWS about not being at Carlisle... :-\ Guess its just going to be a lean year.

Maybe we can do a summer get-together when all settles down. :banana:

Name a time and a place buddy! Im down for it. And yes the camaro has sucked me dry....and continuing to do so. It still needs more work...and is currently residing in my garage at home to my parents dislike lol.:lol:

There is a sign that will be hung up on the tent, thanks to Neo for making it:).

We are usually located next to the only tree on the grounds. I hope they didn't put the picnic area there this year. :rolleyes:

Yeah i was thinking that too about the picnic area. :rolleyes:

Seems like the excitement is a little on the low side for this year... :confused:

+1

After one good "we're gonna look back on this and laugh" moment... (good story to tell at the show) she fired right up! :headbang:

Now I gotta get some miles on that motor so I can re-torque the heads and seat the rings before the trek to Carlisle!

so finally this coming up weekend i will get my quarter panel fixed and painted (thank you connie).... and then wash and wax before the show.... hehehe and off course apply the conditioner to the leather seats, vaccum the interior and and and... now should i bring my subaru generator? :lol: so yeah i am excited about it

Neo and me thought about taking the girls to the Barrens before and bringing them covered in mud hehehehehe

BTW I might be soloing it to the show... if we cant find someone to watch the dogs...Tommy said he will stay home.