Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NOR CAL FOLKS! (Esp. Sac Town)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not yet!!! i went to buy a car today at the junk yard, but the guy wont budge from $400 for a 84 wagon thats has some issues.... anyways, i'm still without a car, but im more than happy to help someone else with thier car until i get mine. you still interested in that wagon 4x4brat?

SHHHH dont let that get out!

well then we got food .........and a sounds like a cook ??

you will have to bring BEER....for everyone

Now just a time and place!!

everyone got what dates free???

a central place to Hangout ......

This to give all you OUT of Town Folks a chance.....:banana:

Man I need to check this section out more! I live 45 miles SE of Sac. in wonderful Jackson:horse: and have one old school Subie dude I work with at his place where he has a LOT of projects (mostly EA81's) but I have Mondays and Tuesdays off for the time being so........

Hey Brian, when you want to hook up for the bar?

Hey Norcal people:

I'd love to meet up too! I'm in Crockett which is right by Vallejo! Just FYI I was at the Fairfield pnp today and there is a 84 (i think) hatch there with some stuff still left on it, and there was a puegeot 505 wagon with 15" 8spoke aluminum wheels. They are the ones with the big center cap. All four were on the car with lugs. I was gonna grab them to resell, but I've got too much on my plate right now. Somebody should grab them!

Daniel

Hey Norcal people:

I'd love to meet up too! I'm in Crockett which is right by Vallejo! Just FYI I was at the Fairfield pnp today and there is a 84 (i think) hatch there with some stuff still left on it, and there was a puegeot 505 wagon with 15" 8spoke aluminum wheels. They are the ones with the big center cap. All four were on the car with lugs. I was gonna grab them to resell, but I've got too much on my plate right now. Somebody should grab them!

Daniel

Grab me the center caps!!!!!!!!!!!

I think meeting in Grass Valley is an awesome idea. we could all go to the yard here and pull a ton of parts and stuff. There's at least 10 soobies older than 92 or so in the yard, but they usually get crushed pretty quickly.... hmmm.... is Green Horn a good place to wheel right now? Do we even want to wheel, or just have a BBQ and hang out? I for one probably will not have a wheeler by then, but i'd love to ride along.... so i'm hearing sunday might work for a few people... is there anyone who can NOT make it on a sunday?