Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Jersey Devil Chase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I am still in for Saturday. Where you all go the cars need to be registered/insured right? I'm guessing yes, but if not I want to bring out the Legacy turbo I have, that would be a fun off road car. I'm slowly being convinced it wants to be a stage rally car. I see it sitting behind the garage lonely and it just wants to play in the dirt. If I can come up with a few thousand for safety equipment someday... :grin:

Is it time yet??? I got Ceecis hard plates and registration sticker today ..so she is all set!!

Tom .. I think they have to be registered..cause we cross some public roads etc.. And I would have to say ...DOOOOO EEEEETT!!! for turning the T Lego into a rally car:):slobber:

If he trailers it to and fro' he should be able to use the trails just like the dirt bikes and ATV's.

Thats only if he trailers it to the pits. A lot (to my surprise) of the roads that we take are actually state roads on marked on the maps as such.

The ATV and Dirt bikes basically stay in the pitrs for this reason.

nipper

yup the vehicles must be registered and insured... its on the state forest website...

Nipper: there is a chance of rain for sat afternoon, you do remember how the pines is when is wet right? :lol::lol::lol: NO TRACTION!

But this time I have fairly new tires :)