Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Jersey Devil Chase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bday same as Einstein's :grin:

yup i know :lol:

thinking later in the month. mostly need time to get something ready so we can wheel instead of sight see this time.

there's storyline going here .... the Devil thing .... :eek: come on Neo tell 'em what you saw chasing those deer

did you see that bogus show I'm talking about? nice shots of the Barrens.

so next run must be "The Devil Chase Run" ....'cuz I said so. :grin:

ok ok i'll tell the story...

.. picture it... nj november 2008... cold end of the afternoon almost dusk... while riding through the woods of the barrens being following by two other brotherhood subarus, we suddenly see a deer running from something we couldnt distinguish... now was it a black panther? was it a coyote? or was it what we all fear the most... The Jersey Devil? :lol::lol::lol::banana::banana::banana: paully!! we need to camp out there, me, connie, you, luke, tom from awd.. it should be a great time

Edited by njdrsubaru

nah,it was 2 deer and then whatever it was that was behind them. It was taller than the deer and darker - much darker and no white tail.

Camping there is scary enough now .... you want me to camp with you guys? :lol: even scarier :lol::grin:

Thats what beer is for :)

We are going to try and have my Lego ready..if its by the end of March might be good to go. Planning on dropping the old tranny next weekend and having the new one in the following..then its just ..adding the lift and she should be ready for a mild romp through the Barrens..Since a date hasnt been posted yet....March 28th maybe?

Edited by Bucky92

It looks like there is a VERY good chance that my Ceeci will be ready for the 28th...if thats the date we are agreeing on.We got the old tranny out today and the new one in..just have a couple small things to do next weekend after we come back from a Harrys run to get the one Outback strut I need.Then the following weekend I will register her so it seems she will be ready :banana:

Edited by Bucky92