Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Jersey Devil Chase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are only calling for a 50% chance of showers..and in the 50s...so it wont be bad...plus the cars have heat

But you got to get out of the car, laugh and point at sometime when someone tries to teach thier roo to swim.

nipper

OMG we had a great time!!!! Have lots of awesome pics..uploading to the puters now and will post later. Lets just say..I think everyone had a good time and a quote from our new friend "random Jeep Guy" ( he missed his group and asked if he could join us) .... " I knew people offroad Subarus....but didnt think they rode them this hard" hehehehehe:grin:

OMG we had a great time!!!! Have lots of awesome pics..uploading to the puters now and will post later. Lets just say..I think everyone had a good time and a quote from our new friend "random Jeep Guy" ( he missed his group and asked if he could join us) .... " I knew people offroad Subarus....but didnt think they rode them this hard" hehehehehe:grin:

He also said we were more fun :)

Finally got mine uploaded..Here is a video of Me taking my virgin lego through the mud:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f335/Bucky92/Barrens%20March2009/?action=view&current=PineBareensMarch2009008.flv

And Idea of how deep the mud was:

PineBareensMarch2009009.jpg

PineBareensMarch2009013.jpg

PineBareensMarch2009019.jpg

Subaru360 got a wee bit stuck:

PineBareensMarch2009044.jpg

and a group shot stollen from Neo..left to right by car...Nipper ..Njdrsubaru...Me...Random Jeep Guy ..and Subaru360:

HPIM4202.jpg

Neo and Me after our successful tranny swap lift trial ..with our girls Subarina and Ceeci:

HPIM4200.jpg

the rest of my pics can be found here:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f335/Bucky92/Barrens%20March2009/?start=0

I learned my lesson about that nasty clay. It was as slippery as ice. :mad:

It was OK .. at least it didnt happen early and we had to spend the whole day getting you out.... Hey it happens...I really thought it would be me getting stuck though. BTW your girls were so good!! They seemed to have a great time too.

And I described the conditions at frenchies as ....foot of mud on top of ice:)

and I really like this picture of Blu:

DSC01735.jpg

Edited by Bucky92

Thanks Bucky.

Blu needs a new rear bumper skin now :(.

Thats the last time i go through one of those deep pits. i actually enjoy climbing and wandering more then splashing in the mud puddles. He is too important to me not to keep him in good shape.

Funny the biggest thing i dread after these trips is not cleaning the car, but cleaning my boots :)

nipper

My boots are still in the garage..so I know what you mean.

I can understand about Blu..I would be the same way if I was using my Impreza...But the Legacy was bought basically for the Barrens...almost a shame too cause it really is a very nice example of a 95 car.

I was having fun all over..in the mud..climbing and wandering...cant wait to get the new bigger meatier tires for her.

And Neo...I am going to choke you for that picture:grin: