Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Richard is getting lifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one eye

No fire, just smoke comes out of the oil fill and dip stick holes if he revs it oil comes out of them????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Jeff

Piston rings blow out? Causing massive blow-by? Do a dry/wet compression test.. If the rings are still good then there should be no difference between the two.

Or just stick an EA81 in there and give me the disty off the blown engine. ;)

That's Awesome...don't let a little thing like a motor keep it down! EA81?

no EA82 again there is a lot that goes into one of those SPFI'd EA81's Richard needed to be able to drive it ASAP, so we just went with the same thing as before, but working this time.........:grin:

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...
your lift kit looks great! where are you getting those little cubes? or is that a secret?

I have no need or want for a lift but the ingenuity impresses me!

No secret at all, this front block lift was make by 3eyedwagon here on the board, I just use the crap out of it, Will drew this up it is just 2X2 square tubing

robdiagram-1.jpg?t=1231574179

I hope that makes since...........!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think building a lift of your own is always a cool thing, It has a lot more meaning to you, I like to spread the word that it can be done it just takes time.............................and some times lots of it........:)

Jeff