Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Creek Meet yada yada

thought I would throw some videos on a few discs, if I only had a way to watch them in the park ??? anyone else want to bring some and maybe bring a portable DVD player ???? or a Computer laptop ??

I can bring my laptop and converter.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought I would throw some videos on a few discs, if I only had a way to watch them in the park ??? anyone else want to bring some and maybe bring a portable DVD player ???? or a Computer laptop ??

I have a little portable DVD player I can bring............................

Jeff

I should of mentioned "OFFROAD Videos"

also I could bring some blanks if someone can burn

Edited by Scott in Bellingham
add title

and if people don't mind to bring their camera's. every time i go out i end up being the only one with a camera so i never get any pictures of my wagon.

+1 I'm bringing my 8 GB card so I'll get some video of ya.....

Jeff

Edited by one eye

built a rear cargo organizer the other day so i can tie my tool box and spare axles down.

got a few spare air filters in there as well as tools, washer fluid, coolant, water, oil, and some meal bars.

also got my new tent dropped off today from UPS so we set that up and water proofed it, well my wife did because i felt like crap all day and have slept from 1pm until 8 pm after leaving work early.

but ill be there, i feel a lot better now. can't wait.

built a rear cargo organizer the other day so i can tie my tool box and spare axles down.

got a few spare air filters in there as well as tools, washer fluid, coolant, water, oil, and some meal bars.

also got my new tent dropped off today from UPS so we set that up and water proofed it, well my wife did because i felt like crap all day and have slept from 1pm until 8 pm after leaving work early.

but ill be there, i feel a lot better now. can't wait.

Ah, so I'm not the only one under the weather :-\

I picked up a stupid cold a couple days ago, but the cold meds work ok.

I need to pick up a fuel filter and I'll be ready to roll.

i have most everything packed.everything that i can think of on the car.......i might try to pull off some small things tomorrow morning.i have to leave here by like noon tomorrow to get to bonney lake by darkish:lol:.doin 55 the whole way.

it will just be me rob.

i'll call when i get there.....

i am stoked!cheers, rbain

Edited by monstaru

Well I'm almost all set to go, I just installed a GM alternator, the thing rocks like a fox in socks! :banana: I rewired a few things too, maybe that will fix my weird tach jumping issue that no one can figure out.

*edit* Also, I installed a winch today.

i am about to leave.will be takin 90 all the way over to 18 down to bonney lake.

if you see lilly on the road behind a truck it is me,don't wory ,nothin happened:lol:....

see you guys tomorrow!well, excepting rob.i'll see you in a bit,oh yeah,whats for dinner?:lol:

cheers, brian

im all packed now, just gotta top off the fuel in the morning on the way to work and grab a few bags of ice for the coolers and im good to go.

so everyone is fending for them selves for for i presume? ive got some dogs for myself and some meal bars and water but if it comes down to it ill get me a few squirrels.

just ask zap. :lol:

I'm goin but not in the wheeler wagon. effing carbs.

i'm takin the loyale so at least i can have a quiet ride :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help tonight John!!! I am Ready now got gas and all my stuff ready just need to meet up and go Wheeling!!!!!

Jeff

Well, it looks like I wont be there tonight, maybe tomorrow morning though...

I was workin on the beast when I got a call... To go fight a lightning-started Wildfire on my buddy's ranch... We got it mostly contained, the fire department wont touch it because the ranch doesnt have a contract with them... I just got back and the Beast is not ready to go, and I have to go tow my buddy's car off the mountain cuz he broke the radiator..... But I plan to catch up with you guys on Saturday, hopefully between 10 and noon..... :(

-Bill