Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who wants FREE GEN 2 BRAT stripes

I'm working on a reproduction design on Gen 2 BRAT stripes, but I don't have a Gen 2 BRAT. If you are local or can come to Portland to let me use your BRAT as a test mule you'll have some free BRAT graphics & free installation too. I just want to make sure that these are going to fit just as the factory intended them to. I don't want to sell them until I have them right. First one to show up get them.

With or without graphics would be fine. I just need to make sure all the graphics fit perfect. Let me know when you're available and I can swing by with some pen plots to compare what I have to what it needs to be.

Do you need one that already has the graphics on it? Mine needs some body work and paint before I go putting the graphics on, but if you want measurements and what not, that's no problem. I have a friend with an 82 that is pretty cherry - he would probably be up for it as well. I'm in West Linn, and he's in NE.

GD

Yes they'll be way nicer. First off I'll be using Gerber's high performance 220 series vinyl & second I'll be using an exact replica of the original layout.

Ed used the original layout as well, except his are just one color vinyl, where the originals were one color vinyl with the second color screen printed on.

He also has the horizon stripes.

I found an ad in the photos section of this site. I'm able to pull the stripes from that. I sould be getting my hatch back soon and I'll do some final sizing and placement junk then. I should have something together in the next few weeks. Now if I could only find the mirror and the spoiler for the SRX I'd be set.

Me wantee hatchie SRX stripes. :)