Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just got this email back from him:

"I am at work right now and it is suppose to rain most of the day today.

After I get home from work, I could send you some older pictures when the car actually looked pretty good.

It is not suppose to rain tomorrow, I will push the car out of the garage and take some pictures.

It is a two door GL model.

Yellowish beige color with a dark brown top."

I had one of the FWD 2 doors for a short time.... that thing would haul a**! I was onto my second 4WD wagon when I got a good deal on the 2 door.

Compared to the typical slugbug wagons, that 2 door was a rocket!

I got the car and a Honda 3 wheeler for $300 --- sold the car back to the same guy six months later for $200. He needed transportation and I had a glut of cars in my yard.

I'll always remember that little car fondly.:)

I happen to be one of the couple of us...coupe owners on the board. ( mine is a hardtop..see avatar pic.) The converts were installed in 2 places..one in California the other here on the East coast in New Jersey ( I believe). And yes...they do haul!!! especially when you get rid of the horrible Carter or hitachi carb and put a weber in.

BTW this should be postyed in the old gen side..the others will be more likely to see it and I know some have pics of the converts.