Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Totally go with an EMPI!

how bout in about 4 months when the snow melts up there?

that reminds me, hey, remember back in october when my axleboot tore up and splooked all over my cat? i still havent fixed it. :lol: i'll probaly get an axle but try to repair the current ones boot and repack it. just for the experience and to have a spare layin around.

ok guys - even May might be pushing the luck on the weather a little bit around here, but should be ok for the most part...hard to say what will be happening by then tho...will have to keep in touch, see what is happening with everyone closer to then. can always get access to a backup location if needed - warm, dry and lots of room!

I am trying to get back into school - waiting on word of whether or not I can get my 30 yr old GED transcripts - bureaucratic BS - bah. If i cant get them, then I will have to take the darn tests all over again - what fun. :rolleyes:

as for swappin recipes - eh, i have a couple secret weapons, but not too many - you are more likely find me out in the garage gettin greasy! (sorry, not a Suzy Home-maker type, never have been) LOL dont have any babies here, unless you count the 4 legged, furry kind that bark rather than cry - oh, and one of them has a problem holding his licker :-p :grin:

Seriously tho - will be making a trip to Madison on Friday - Marc's mom is not doing well.

ok guys - even May might be pushing the luck on the weather a little bit around here, but should be ok for the most part...hard to say what will be happening by then tho...will have to keep in touch, see what is happening with everyone closer to then. can always get access to a backup location if needed - warm, dry and lots of BEER!

l.

thats better. ;)

Sorry to hear about Marcs mom, wish there was more to say, but you and i both know that words can not help the feelings, we're thinkin of you guys in milwaukee! :(

The Furry little ones are the best, Cuddly, Cuddly :)

Yeah wishing you guys the best, Scott said it though, what can you really say to make things better? Without writing a 5 paragraph letter.

Cheers and best of luck, :)

yeah, we love our furry "kids" - even when they get hair all over everything :) - oh and the only "bull" we have around here is of the stinky kind! :lol: Farm country ya know....

and no, there really isnt much one can say to ease the pain, appreciate the thoughts tho. It has been coming for a while, not an unexpected thing, but still doesnt make it easy. But enough of the downers....

getting back on topic...any further plans for TW10?? push bar? or perhaps one of those fancy roof baskets?

and Scott - just need to know what flavor!! LOL

Lol, the car is now named "Crazy Lori" as that was the ladys name which he bought it from, and man was she bat sh*t crazy OMG! The car has a Good luck monk on the window (Which she said is ours to keep) lol sure thing lady, that is the first thing to come off this car! Then she was like (Don't tell my co-workers any of this, but my daughter was on heroin and blah blah blah, so the car over heated outside of the ER) We're both thinking, "Lady! We don't even know you, nor where you work, nor do we wish to. How could it ever be possible to tell your co-workers any of this?"

OMG she was sooooo crazy! She gave me this paper with stupid crap thats been done to that car, she made it like this paper had the launch codes for a nuclear missile (It was the important to her)

OMFG, SHE WAS SOOOOO CRAZY!!

That lady was crazy! The best was her "rust proofing" which consisted of smearing on gobs of bondo into rust and then slapping some green paint on top of it. And if you're bored/high as hell maybe a little extra on the wheels and hubcaps.

The price was right though, $250 (was asking $500), but I'm guessing many other potential buyers were put off once they talked to her. Should have seen the inside of her house, it was like we were in an episode of Hoarders. She signed the title and gave me the keys before I even paid her. If I wasn't an honest guy I probably could have walked out of there with a free car and she would have never even noticed.

LOL @ Fox' van Damme comment. haha! good stuff.

Damn, you aint kiddin bout Kamikaze's i havent had one of them in like 10 yrs, used to go to this place with a $5 cover, but youd get a free kamikaze on hte way in, and then you'd get diarhea on the way out from all the sugar in there.

come to think of it.. the toilets were usually overflowing with piss, but the music was good and loud. the girls liked to dance next to the subwoofers. :banana::eek:

Tom, does the fuel gauge in your Legacy work? I like that you're on empty and your CEL is on buy you're going 100 mph any way.

Yeah the Fuel gauge doesn't work, Not sure if its the gauge or the sending unit.

The CEL is from the UEL Header, its an O2 sensor code.

Hey Tom, whys it throw an 02 code? was there no BUNG in the header for the o2 sensor? could trick it with a resistor , i'll have to look it up again but i think a 330 ohm is whats used. i have a ************ ton of resistors at home. yes, an actual ************ ton.

could eliminate that CEL so if there is a real cel code comes up it could be investigated. damn obdII!!!!:burnout:

Hey Tom, whys it throw an 02 code? was there no BUNG in the header for the o2 sensor? could trick it with a resistor , i'll have to look it up again but i think a 330 ohm is whats used. i have a ************ ton of resistors at home. yes, an actual ************ ton.

could eliminate that CEL so if there is a real cel code comes up it could be investigated. damn obdII!!!!:burnout:

The header did have a bung hole, but with the UEL the exhaust gases are different, leader to the sensor reading incorrectly. The way to fix this is to space the sensor back about 1/2" so it doesn't read as strongly.

There aren't gonna be any CELs that'll pop up without me knowing by how its running.