Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

a new wheel for the wheels page

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:16 AM

check out this new wheel i found, it a early gen 1 wheel i would say between 72-75 anyway i think i like it. i have 3 now to find a third, oh yea best part FREEEEE.

http://usmb.net/gall...ns/Image012_001

http://usmb.net/gall...ns/Image013_001

#2 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:26 AM

I have seen those before, but thought they wer after market. Even thought they might be from over-seas. They look COOL!

#3 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,791 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:40 AM

Those are SICK!!!

#4 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,160 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 17 March 2004 - 02:44 AM

have added them , plus your others to the wheels page.....

#5 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 17 March 2004 - 02:21 PM

thanks mick.
as for weather they are subaru or aftermarket. i think they are probably an aftermarket wheel sold by SOA. i havnt sean any wheels like them in any broshures but in 72 subaru would have been very new. and the two new wheels that i have are of the same style as the early 74 sport mag as in the bead desing and the sport mag and the two that i have found that are listed ont he wheels page as early subaru wheels are both made in the same place in brazil i doubt that a wheel company would have tryed to make wheels for profit for the new and upstart Japnainise company so i would asume that they are SOA items or at least made for subaru anyway all speculation.

brian

#6 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,290 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:26 PM

Pretty cool.The '74 sport mags I have were made in Italy.Same bead as your latest,right?

Hey Brian,I really needed my turbo gaskets.Please don't forget me.I paid last week I think.Anyhow,I had to go get them at the dealer because I wasn't sure when you were shipping them.Still need it ASAP for the other stuff.Been sending a couple emails and no response so pardon me for posting here.Thanks

#7 MaroonDuneDoom

MaroonDuneDoom

Stick It To The Man!!!

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Casper,Wy

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:35 PM

yesterday, while at the JY, i saw some awsome five spoke aluminum-looking mag wheels on a late '80s gl sedan. too bad the car was on the wrong side of the fence. i wanted to take a picture, but i had no camera. i'm gonna keep the camera ready in case i see it around town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users