Ultimate Subaru Message Board

seattle 2 Wcss6 caravan

I don't know if this has been made into a topic before I didn't check but i'm going to do it again. Thinking about leaving around noon on friday heading to hood river for Wcss6. Any seattle tacoma or olympia people out there willing to meet up in certian locations to join this mighty caravan? May be too early for caravan talk but other people are doing it so we should too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think meeting at a place like the southcenter parking lot would be best. And then meet up with more people in another place so on...

A big mall parking lot sounds best, probably gas stations off the freeway as well. We need Ken or Zap to chime in cause they know what there doing (not that we dont, just they have probably done it before).

Maybe meeting at the Malls on the way down is a good idea. That way others can meet and wait for the rest of the groups coming down. Although SouthCenter is north of me, Tacoma Mall would be better, and its also off of I-5. Theres a few of us going that are south of Seattle and that would be a better spot for us.

Well I think the seattle people could meet up at southcenter and then go to maybe the tacoma mall and meet some more people then maybe a rest stop in olympia or something. Then just all the way to oregon with stops for gas and such. (I don't make alot of stops but i'm sure some of the people might have to)

eric you must be leaving at 8 or 9 am :cool: right?......i still have no idea were the hell iam going to camp..oh well just give me 8x4' of ground hahaha spark....

We'll all camp at the smae area. There's plenty of room, don't worry.

i plan to show up, but i'll be coming from spokane, and it's twice as long to go thru seattle first.. I'm going to go down 395 (i think) and cut under yakima.

Hey baccaruda, I'm planning on making it down, I'll be coming from Ellensburg down Hwy 97 to I-84 at Biggs OR. What day/time are you heading out? maybe we could meet up on 84 or something.

Gary

I'll be leaving Olympia Friday morning. Not sure what time but might be a similar schedule to Zap's. I'm driving the motorhome so probably won't drive over 60/65, not sure if anybody wants to drive that slow.

You can go with QMan and me. I'll be driving my hatch most likely, he'll be in his motorhome too. 60-65 won't be a big deal.

Usually I just bitch about it when folks are late for our meets. This time I'm just plain leaving on time. Ken and I just talked, looks like we'll leave the Tacoma area bout 6 or so. We wanna be among the first to get to the park to be ready for early arrivals.

So, if you do beat us there, don't set up camp, jsut wait in the parking lot for us to get there to get things going. See you there!