Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2nd Coming to happen at the 1st Sub Church of the Resurection!NorEast parts free+

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night seems like a go for a little gathering.

You folks who can't make it don't worry.You can still make it up sometime but don't wait too long.At this point I could find myself closing up soon.I only need to leave 30 days notice so when we close on our house we'll be wrapping up the shop.Depending on the market and what's worth jumping into in the middle of winter,it might not happen untill spring but I really hope it doesn't drag out that long.

OK,so let's review.Poor working class dog and his family,loveable guy :lol: ,moving soon,needs the extra dough and REALLY could use the extra friends to help out.....at least with the workshop/Subaru stuff.

I'm just a couple,maybe few hundred bucks away from getting my '73 tranportation funds together.If folks could swing by and get some stuff,at great prices I might add,it'd help the cause.

Paul? Gimme a break here... I also have obligations... I need a bit more of a commitment to Saturday night... no way will I head down the road for a 6 hour round trip without knowing you'll be there, do or die. I need stuff that you have... you need my money... so your time is worth my money... or am I just being silly? Let me know for sure... sooner than 3 tomorrow. Thanks!

Mary

OK so you be sure to come down,Mary and I'll be sure to meet you there,rain or moonglow.It's having a herd of folks in a place with absolutley no floorspace right now with rain outside that I'm worried about.

So listen up folks,the rest of you call or if you travel a long way I garuntee I'll take the time for you.Some folks might have to wait out in their cars if it's raining.I just don't have the floorspace.I really need good weather to open the o/h door and take crap out so we can set up the band and dance the night away. Geez,it'll be like a freakin drive in with curb service.You lucky S.O.B.'s get your Subaru parts brought out to your car!!!There's just no sense to having folks attempt to wade through.

Yikes,gotta sleep,later.

OK so you be sure to come down,Mary and I'll be sure to meet you there,rain or moonglow.It's having a herd of folks in a place with absolutley no floorspace right now with rain outside that I'm worried about.

So listen up folks,the rest of you call or if you travel a long way I garuntee I'll take the time for you.Some folks might have to wait out in their cars if it's raining.I just don't have the floorspace.I really need good weather to open the o/h door and take crap out so we can set up the band and dance the night away. Geez,it'll be like a freakin drive in with curb service.You lucky S.O.B.'s get your Subaru parts brought out to your car!!!There's just no sense to having folks attempt to wade through.

Yikes,gotta sleep,later.

That's why God made umbrellas... ok... we'll be there, rain or moonglow... I have a list...

BTW, I hear that if you show your money to the waxing moon, (just before the moon is full for maximum results), it will double? Don't do it now... it's waning... it was the right time on Thanksgiving night.... you have to wait til next month. Anyway, by doubling, it means getting things on sale, or finding you paid something you forgot about, finding a 20 in an old coat.... that kind of stuff.... it won't replicate in your pocket... subtle things you have to look for.... even getting off a speeding ticket.

Paul,

You know I will be there to help ya out.You know I am not afraid to get dirty. Hummm..maybe I can take a small road trip and pick up Melis for your entertainment for the day..we know how much you enjoy our company :grin: and we are both pretty handy with tool!! How many other women you know ask for power tools for gifts???

No seriously ...you know I will give ya a hand...no problem

Ahh...have wheels, will roll. This still a go or should I make other plans? Enquiring minds want to know! Ummm..Dave...no on the sushi. That just isn't right...sushi in a gas station. I'd rather eat wax.

Smiles,

Melis

Ummm..Dave...no on the sushi. That just isn't right...sushi in a gas station. I'd rather eat wax.

Smiles,

Melis

Yup..no sushi for me either....I told someone about that last night and they didnt believe me..they actually want me to take a pic of it to prove its real.

I just checked the weather and it says no rain till tomorrow. So if I can get rid of this migraine (I suffer from severe ones frequently) I will be there. Trying to think if I need anything for Bucky so I can help Paul out.

Melis if you coming I will bring a couple dreamcatchers for you...I have some I need to finish up today.Lately they have been selling as fast as I can make them.

Okay...here we go! Heading your way, but first...going to NY. Never been there so I figure there is time to kill so ganna check it out. See all of you at the church!

TTFN,

Melis

Psttt Connie...migraines are no excuse! I'm bringing you something almost as good as Imitrex and more stuff so we can gather at the trunk :brow:

Okay...here we go! Heading your way, but first...going to NY. Never been there so I figure there is time to kill so ganna check it out. See all of you at the church!

TTFN,

Melis

Psttt Connie...migraines are no excuse! I'm bringing you something almost as good as Imitrex and more stuff so we can gather at the trunk :brow:

MMMMMMMM Candle crack:slobber:

I caught just a few raindrops on the way home,around 1:20.Worked out just right.THANKS guys!!!!

Dave and the candle crack dealer :lol: stayed and hooked me up with some serious candle and soap,yo!....oh and Dave and Melis helped by bringing stuff in and re-stacking.....I have an aisle!!!!!!!! :banana: Thanks guys part II !!!!

Thanks Mary! ;) Nice to meet you and Tim.

4:19am and just got home. We ran into the storm (freezing cold "yo") as soon as we crossed the GW. Dave must have found something in the shop because he had serious munchies all the way back....2 coffees, bottled water, 3/4 bag of chips and a bag of MMs (I'm sure if there was more stuff that would have been gone too, thank goodness the candles were in the trunk :lol: )

Enjoy your goodies, I'll be seeing you soon (bout 3 weeks right Connie? hehe) I'll be sure to bring gloves and thermal underwear that way we can really tear into your stuff and get it organized (mental note...big azz sharpie!)

Smiles,

Candle crack dealer

Psttt...as soon as possible will load PICs

Melis...That sounds about right ..3 weeks.. And thats a good idea..we should dress warm, wear gloves, bring sharpies and boxes and spend a day helping Paul get all that stuff organized. I personally think that the least we can do for him since he has been so good to all of us.

And Thanks Dave for the ride in the SVX!!!!:slobber: :slobber: Me want one!!! That was fun. Never been in a Soob with anything bigger than my EA82.Made my ride home in Bucky seem rather long and slow!

Gonna go grab something to eat (ya'll know I dont keep food in my house LOL) then going to start my "secret" project;).

It was great meeting Mary and Tim, what a pair ..too fun, and Jessie...hope that little heater helped you at least alittle bit.Sorry for the anti-freeze smell I am sure was oozing from it.

Oh and Melis..starting my next order for candle crack!

Should be finished with my "secret" project around 1:00 will post a pic in the Marketplace for all to drool over.

Had a great time as always up at Mooseys :D

It was great to see Freak and Connie again and to meet Mary and Tim. That is a super nice 78 Brat that Jesse has.

Dave must have found something in the shop because he had serious munchies all the way back....2 coffees, bottled water, 3/4 bag of chips and a bag of MMs (I'm sure if there was more stuff that would have been gone too, thank goodness the candles were in the trunk :lol: )

Okay, first of all, I had 1/2 the bag of chips, you had the other half...

Secondly, I offered some MMs before you passed out and you didn't want any. Am I supposed to let them go to waste???

Thirdly, since you were sleeping, and I was trying not to (someone had to drive ;)) I decided that for safety sake I should drink it...

Besides the coffee tasted like crap, I think the cream was spoiled. You should thank me for drinking it :grin:

I'll work on getting the pics up later...

No Todd,they're still under the part of the mess that hasn't moved yet. :banghead: Waiting for you to come up and help out...LOL.

With a drive like Dave had at that hour I'd have grabbed 2 coffees,M&M's,and anything else to keep me company.Especially when the navigator gets to sleep. ;):)

Thats was a good time, now I know why people drive from all over to hang out at a storage place.:drunk:

It was fun to meet you Connie, and thanks for the heater I drove all the way home with it in my lap, and not much antifreeze. :)

Good to see all you others again, what a bunch of crayzies we are.

My ride home was fun, some guy flipped his Civic off of a barrier in the passing lane, and right when I got to the Goldstar my exaust broke off before the muffler, I thought a friggen wheel bearing exploded it got so loud so quick:eek:

Anyway can't wait to hang out again.;)

:lol: I swear it was a workshop before it became a storage space. :)

Got me some more room thanks to Dave.

Next round-the Holiday Extraveganza!!! Santa gives out gifts to all.....side molding,DL dashboard,rear cargo area panels,roof liners,13" hubcaps......everything and elf can stuff in your ...............car!

Jesse,better add that Brat to your signature before enough parts fall off. :-p

:lol: I swear it was a workshop before it became a storage space. :)

Got me some more room thanks to Dave.

Next round-the Holiday Extraveganza!!! Santa gives out gifts to all.....side molding,DL dashboard,rear cargo area panels,roof liners,13" hubcaps......everything and elf can stuff in your ...............car!

Jesse,better add that Brat to your signature before enough parts fall off. :-p

Paul...so that would be in about 2 and a half weeks right??:grin: Gonna need a refill on my candle crack by then.Just remember to wear thermals and gloves and we can get a bunch more of those goodies moved around.

It was a great day(night). Wish we got more done, but you do have an isle! Next time it has to be earlier (get more done) no trips to NY in the SVX (some ignorant azz clown hit the drivers fender) and need a cooler of munchies and NODOZE:lol: Dave knows the ritual...swap 1/2 way, but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo He had to play spring chick and "go the distance".

It was great seeing Jesse again, it was nice meeting Mary and Tim, Connie's funny as heck and it's always a pleasure to hang with Paul.

I'll grab that spare next time I'm there...that'll give you a teeny bit more room:)

Til then TaTa

Smiles,

Melis

Psttt: Watch out for the glass!

It was great seeing Jesse again, it was nice meeting Mary and Tim, Connie's funny as heck and it's always a pleasure to hang with Paul.

QUOTE]

Awww Mel!!! you really think I am funny....lookin maybe. You bring out the worst in me you know.

I was afraid I was going to set Jesses crotch on fire with that heater though :grin:.

And I dont think we irrated Paul completely this time...maybe next.