Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shameless self-promotion be damned...Vote for Subiegal

Well then maybe you should have PM'd him instead of posting it.

Gee corky, he quoted paul before making his statement. on this here internet thingie, thats a commonly accepted way of responding to a specific statement. Much like I am doing here. As a matter of fact, its very similar to how you responded to Americanyouth's post.

Gee corky, he quoted paul before making his statement. on this here internet thingie, thats a commonly accepted way of responding to a specific statement. Much like I am doing here. As a matter of fact, its very similar to how you responded to Americanyouth's post.
So what if he quotes anyone, he posted it here, once that is done, anyone can respond, and I did. If you don't want just anyone to respond to your post, don't post it, once it is on the board it is free game.

Could you get a different stick? Also, make sure the dog is sleeping before you poke, if not he is likely to bite you.

Oh my freakin gawd!!!! Look what I started.

Here's the nutshell deal.She became interested in my '73 when it was still in Moxee,WA.She did not communicate with me and I was interested first but needed to confirm with Pat that he could hold it for a while.JT wrote some less than lovely lines here because she felt.....well,I'm still not sure,but she felt I should have known she was racing in the desert (so desert races take 3 weeks???)and that she was unable to communicate.

Well,my crystal ball had been down and I kind of dropped out of Mind Reading 101,so I had no idea where she was.All I did was ask for her to communicate and you'd thought I'd asked her to ...... (insert your favorite sex act).She took a good couple of shots at me but I went on as gentlemanly as I could,believe it or not.But,that didn't seem to sit too well with her anyways.

I got the car!She got the redish hair and decent enough body.Personally,she's just not what I would call the best of the bunch in that "election for erection".

Apologies to Ed and anyone else who supports her.I'm very good at reading faces and she's cold to me.That's a half smile if I ever saw one.Totally lacks warmth.But,to some men in this country she's probably desireable.

If someone is upset that I included some opinions here,well,go back and find the posts where she lays into me.

End of story.