Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Weber special! bulk order, who wants to buy?

so I found a hook up on weber kits (DGAV 32/36) with the ea81 or ea82 adaptor, and air cleaner, with electric choke. I can get a better price (than normal) if I ordering in bulk (5 or more)

he only gave me an approx price- its about $375 for the new kit, and the bulk discount would be about 50 bucks off each kit (so 325 or so each)

and they take about a week to order, and they will come pre set to the type of car you order them for!

so how many people would like to order them up if you would like to make this discount work?

I have 3 sortof covered (one for sure)

it would need to be paid in advance, (all at once) so that they can be ordered....

does this sound like a good deal to anyone else?

Yeah Bow Wow rocks! When I bought the 38/38, Chris at the Lynnwood store hooked me for a price way cheaper than I could get anywhere else. Don't know how they do it, but these are new genuine Webers straight from Redline. Maybe they just like the sick stuff we're doing with Subarus and want to turn us into repeat customers. It worked for me. When I need replacement parts like waterpumps etc, that's who I call first. Genuine OEM parts, ususally at good prices.

Bow Wow Seattle: http://www.bowwowvw.com/

Bow Wow of BC, Canada: http://www.bowwowvw.com/

I know that's the story with Dave at the Lake City strore, he first said 399, but could give them to us for 349. When he saw Ken's hatch and my Bobbed Brat, he said, "How about 299?"

When I told him the price he'd given them to us before, he dropped it to 286 for the tan hatch's Weber.

Guess it didn't hurt to give him a copy of "Best of" to watch. hehe

Its all about who you know, and who you talk to at bow wow. I ordered my XT6 cluch from them. When i went in the first time, I was quoted at $180. On thursday, he hooked me up fat for $105+tax!

Plus, Chris at the lynnwood store will always give me a online discount...or a subaru club discount.

• 4 weeks later...