Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reiters Pit March 18 NorthWest Washington Near Monroe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the meet I was trying to put together for the 11th looks like a bust. So, I think I'm going to make the drive up for this one instead.

Gotta get my weber and rear discs on before then to help cope with the freeway drive. :grin:

Haven't seen anyone mention a time to meet up yet.

If it hasn't been mentioned, i'll throw my hat into the ring and say 9am. Not too early, but we still get a full day out of it. I may get there a little early so that i can put in the 4th axle, and see if there are any cute girls at the Micky-deez that want to go muddin.

I've got to get my lifted hatch running before I can even take it out on a trip. Wish me luck!

Fine. Good luck. But I think wishing you elbow grease would be a better way to go about it. lol

But seriously, more the merrier. The lifted Soobs are getting to be far and few between.

.Anyways what time is this going on..

8:15 at the Bellingham Sunset Shell, this will be a drive threw in the parking lot if your there Ill stop, if not we will jump on the freeway, at exit 212 well get off the freeway and pick any others up then off to Monroe to meet at the Mcdonalds at 10:00 I will be on channel 2 on the CB :brow::banana::)

It sucks Im not gonna be able to get the low range in due to money issues. SOB. I fell better knowing that I wont be the only stock subaru there, I wont feel so out of place. So all you other stock soob dudes better show up.. At least i have a little Aftermarket in the engine. I will have a snorkel hokked up by then though...:headbang:

One more question? Which weber is best to run on my SOOB Ive got the EA81 in there... Is it the 32/36? Im having a hard time, because there is so many diffrent ones, i want to make sure i get the right one, I hate wasting money like i do all the time..:confused::confused::confused: Please help

One more question? Which weber is best to run on my SOOB Ive got the EA81 in there... Is it the 32/36? Im having a hard time, because there is so many diffrent ones, i want to make sure i get the right one, I hate wasting money like i do all the time..:confused::confused::confused: Please help

yeah most people run the 32/36 with the manual or electric choke. water choke I've heard can be a pain.

I want to go but thats a long drive for my subaru which isnt quite freeway um, safe, yet. my horrible camber is the biggest problem. I will have new tires by then and I dont want to put so many highway miles on tires that probably wont even last 10-12 months for me(I've been driving about 25-30k a year...). if I can find some beater rims and street treads for cheap before then I'm definately game. except for my lift and shocks and tires, my subaru drivetrain is all stock.

so 10 am in the morning at mcd's. since i hate mcd's and i live in gold bar anyway, ill meet yall up at reiter. swervey might be there too?? he just replaced his NEW tires - that he kept popping - with some others that will stay intact. one hitch, ive got to see what james G murphy auction has on firday. if i have to bid on some epuipment on saterday, then ill have to meet everyone later. be on channel 2 on the CB. over n out.

BTW - hatchy, ill have the hatch. she's as stock as it gets with OEM subaru cassette player. oh yeah, and the rear is welded and she has a 5 speed now. see ya there buster.

So far I've/we've got:

scott

noah

me

uncoolperson

spankypete

hatchy

Turbone?

seattlelegacy?

carfreak?

gunslinger?

Anybody else?