Ultimate Subaru Message Board

DL headlights in GL

Can I put the 4 lights into the 2 light GL? Easy swap??

i like the way you think.

You need to change the marker lights on the fender there differant. not only the lights but you need the mountings behind them those bolt right up. The only problem would be wireing and im not sure how you would do that

ben

yeah true. I just put in the Hella H4 "sealed to h4 conversion lenses" for my hi/lows. wow.....very bright

so now i need to replace my hi only lens too, as the oems on high are dimmer than the hellas on low beam lol.

if you can get sealed beam buckets, you can then put in H4 headlights. Are you familiar with H4 Headlights? They are the best.

if you Don`t have any HeadLamps, you can Try to Swap there HeadLamps from Other Car... Not Only Subies,

see:

MutantHonduranLoyale.jpg?t=1218604688

I Saw this "Work in Progress" Long time Ago in one of my Countrie`s Streets, it Could be a Great Idea, Specially if you could find H.I.D. HeadLamps! :burnout:

Thats awesome

• 1 year later...
yeah true. I just put in the Hella H4 "sealed to h4 conversion lenses" for my hi/lows. wow.....very bright

so now i need to replace my hi only lens too, as the oems on high are dimmer than the hellas on low beam lol.

Ok, can you explain this a bit more? Do you keep the stock sealed headlights and do what to them? The bulbs are still 9004, yeah?

Looking for some more info on this, and yes - I dug up a 3 year old thread. :-p

-Tom