Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ned to know

subimonster

i have a 1995 subaru legacy L sedan. it is lifted with 28 super swamper tsls but i am wondering if anyone can give me a clue to were a good place to get a bigger lift kit is?

I'm in brightwood and am in welches 2x every day. I could actually show you the 4" kit on my 99 Lego in person. All the work was done in Eugene...not too far from you. PM me for contact info.

i have a 1995 subaru legacy L sedan. it is lifted with 28 super swamper tsls but i am wondering if anyone can give me a clue to were a good place to get a bigger lift kit is?

I live right near Brightwood.

Not seen anyone but Mthoodsub around.

Maybe I need to get out more......

I'm out the door at 6 am to make it up to work at the mountain on time. Today was so nasty they closed the road up to timberline

around 9 or so for a few hours.

Driving up here is a zoo. I'm in before dark so as not to tempt the ccso to stop me for having just a rear az tag.

On the weekends the yahoo's, drunkards, and most tourists have the right of way, everybody else just goes the speed limit.

More info please?

Guys name is John Bloom but goes by Mudrat. Was a good guy back in the day, and Im not going to say he doesnt do good work. He does great work.

However I paid him a few years ago, $400, for a custom front bumer. And never recieved it. I have other friends who have sent him much, much more money for custom transmissions, roll bars, lifts & other custom work that was never done. However, John made off with all of our money.

If you want more info in detail, read through this thread: http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41416

well it has outback struts on it and it fits the tires good but i like more fender room as i popped the front end off the ground while doing a hill climb and it stuffed the tire into the passenger fender and it bent it out. i dont mind if i can find a kit or if someone had some blue prints or something my fabricator buddy can help me with i am looking for something around the 6 inch lift range if possible?

I'm out the door at 6 am to make it up to work at the mountain on time. Today was so nasty they closed the road up to timberline

around 9 or so for a few hours.

Driving up here is a zoo. I'm in before dark so as not to tempt the ccso to stop me for having just a rear az tag.

On the weekends the yahoo's, drunkards, and most tourists have the right of way, everybody else just goes the speed limit.

Where do you park on the hill? I'd like to check out your rig when I am up there.

well it has outback struts on it and it fits the tires good but i like more fender room as i popped the front end off the ground while doing a hill climb and it stuffed the tire into the passenger fender and it bent it out. i dont mind if i can find a kit or if someone had some blue prints or something my fabricator buddy can help me with i am looking for something around the 6 inch lift range if possible?

My partner and I are HighGuys. We have 3 inch kits for you're legacy in stock. 4in. and 6in. kits available on request with deposit.

PM me here, or Email me at Loveyoursubaru@yahoo.com for more info.

Search my name, and MrGLegacy on youtube for videos of our cars. "Clifford" the big red Legacy, and teh Green Brighton with the rack both sport our 3 inch kit.