Ultimate Subaru Message Board

all my old pics

Something for every occassion ! :) Got the funeral/wedding (most weddings) car and the redneck BBQ car and everything in between. Variety is the spice of life,yes.

Very cool that someone took the time to gather,capture,and disseminate this info for our pleasure.

Wow, thats nice. How's the new Forester?

Is the Firebird a 400? I still like that '72, its hard to find 4x4 pickups with the 16" wheels around here, everything has 15"s (Some are 4WD) 3/4ton pickups FTW!

So when are you gonna sell the red Brat to me? :grin:

Forester is good... that's my wife's daily driver...

yeah, the Firebird is a 400. 75k miles on original motor. carb is a Q-jet from a '69 with the limiter removed...

the '72 K20 had 15's on it when I bought it... with dry rotted 33's...

It would take a lot of $$$$$$ to pry the Red Brat away from me :)

Mick, Haha I know about dry rotted tires. Long ago (early/mid 90s) my parents bought a '79 K10 Blazer (350, 4bbl) Anyway, it must have had the stock desert tires that came with it from 1979, we drove all the way to Nebraska on those tires and when we bought the new ones the tire guy said it bearly took any effort to pop the bead - it was sooo soft. Oh and these are the same tires that my folks got the Blazer up on 2 wheels sideways on (quick 40mph turn in 4-lo) after that dad said "I gotta get this thing into 4-hi" that was the day they bought it Lol. Funny stories.

Sorry for jacking the thread for a moment.

Back on topic, looks like Subarus were once flooding IA. Not anymore eh?