Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Post Your Legacy Or Outback Pictures:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's what my Lego looked like when we first got her home - blown air struts and all...

Dont really have a good pic of her as she is right now, but about the only changes - aside from the struts - is a different rear hatch (the original was rusted thru just below the glass) and the tinted windows.

Sadly, mine isnat all that pretty (gotta love the rust belt) but she is pretty reliable and runs great - and that is the important part!

post-89-136027641994_thumb.jpg

I only have a few surviving pictures of my Legacy that are from when I first bought it. I had a few others that got lost due to computer crashes but the car hasn't changed much aesthetically since then.

rightfront.jpg

All the rest of the pics I have are of work being done on the car. Such as the clutch job back at crimmuts time. thecar.jpg

I spy a '99 Forester... :)

I only have a few surviving pictures of my Legacy that are from when I first bought it. I had a few others that got lost due to computer crashes but the car hasn't changed much aesthetically since then.

rightfront.jpg

All the rest of the pics I have are of work being done on the car. Such as the clutch job back at crimmuts time. thecar.jpg

How come your '95 sits higher then mine? does yours have the outback struts?

I'm liking that sedan, What makes in Japanese Spec? Its not RHD cause of the wiper.

It was made in Japan, not America.

I think I am onto something on the Outback. Will post a picture of what I discovered earlier.