Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nov 6 2010 NJ Pine Barrens.

nipper

If you guys would do a little favor and flip over some rocks and tree branches (the ones on the ground) :grin: and locate a lizard - and catch it , I'll gladly meet up with you guys later in the evening or Sunday and pay you some cash for your help.

We had a death in the pet family yesterday , and that little sucker was so damn cool. Smallest one we've ever seen , caught it in August down in the Pinelands , over by the spot Neo knows well , where there's a pond with usually very blue water from high calcium or something like that. Not far from the former "All We'll Drive" location.

I'm really hoping to get down there but I've got so much work to do with storage and my home its unlikely. The little critters are going into their dormant stage now so you might see one motionless and turning black-ish if you do see one.

Of course , you guys are probably leaving now ... wake up Nip!!!

Haha I sure was the noob of the group :lol: I ALMOST made it all the way out until muddy water got to my ecu.

Neo came to the rescue! lol how odd was that you had a matching ecu? I will make sure I move it higher next time around and seal that grommet at the firewall.

Other then that I had a great time lol oh yeah I lost not one but BOTH my fender liners hahah I guess I should of expected that since when I took out the little push pins they pretty much all broke.

I made it back in the house at 6:24 which is not bad

nice meeting everyone!

DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

Chicken!

DSC_1992.jpg

And me ha when i got home

DSC_1998.jpg

haha now we know how motor mounts with 231K reacts to a poor running engine :lol:

I'm shocked it never threw a code with all that rough running last time that ecu got wet it as spitting out random codes.

Edited by 1-3-2-4

The token non subaru

DSC05027.jpg

Traffic jam

DSC05029.jpg

There is always a sacrificial virgin

DSC05026.jpg

Blu mud, Blu proud.

i am muddy, therefor i am

DSC05022.jpg

I debated posting this one but WTF, the other half and me

DSC05023.jpg

Peer Pressure

" Oh come one, you know you want to go through the deep red puddle (so what if it is only almost 3 feet deep)

DSC05020.jpg

i'll pay you five bucks!

DSC05019.jpg

And other Subaru handicapped people

DSC05017.jpg

Or is that Subaru Challanged?

And i know there are more phiotos of Blu out there so if you can please email them to me at nipper.dawg@gmail.com .

Edited by nipper

Im shocked I never got hung up on anything but I know sure as hell I was not climbing that hill like neo :lol:

lol the biggest issue was my damn finder liners came off... but perhaps that had to do with me removing the little push pins.. they all broke so I never put them back in..

Im shocked I never got hung up on anything but I know sure as hell I was not climbing that hill like neo :lol:

lol the biggest issue was my damn finder liners came off... but perhaps that had to do with me removing the little push pins.. they all broke so I never put them back in..

Well we always need a sacrifcial virgin on these runs. otherwise we have to sink neo's car again, and that gets boring after the tenth time :)