Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old Rims found in back of Dad's garage

Hello,

Just found a set of old Subaru rims that the local dealer could not tell me what model Subaru they were for. The following is stamped on the sides of the rims: J 13x5.0 J DOT 12 02 85 5-Jx13.

They are 14 1/2 inch diameter, 6 inch width and are a 4 lug nut rim.

Would anyone be able to help tell me what vehicle these rims are for so that I can properly post them on Craigs list and other classified sites.

Thanks,

Chris

The following is stamped on the sides of the rims: J 13x5.0 J DOT 12 02 85 5-Jx13

so they are 13x5 and made in december of 1985

Hello,

Just found a set of old Subaru rims that the local dealer could not tell me what model Subaru they were for. The following is stamped on the sides of the rims: J 13x5.0 J DOT 12 02 85 5-Jx13.

They are 14 1/2 inch diameter, 6 inch width and are a 4 lug nut rim.

Would anyone be able to help tell me what vehicle these rims are for so that I can properly post them on Craigs list and other classified sites.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Qman

The following is stamped on the sides of the rims: J 13x5.0 J DOT 12 02 85 5-Jx13

so they are 13x5 and made in december of 1985

way to be a wongleflute without actually being helpful. yes, we've established that they are 13x5. I didn't (don't? your attitude makes me inclined to dismiss you...) know they printed manufacture dates on the rim.

even so, they could still easily be for a justy. or EA81. either would drastically limit the fitment.

as Already Said: We Gotta See those Rims!

...I have a pic of the rim, but don't see a way to include in this post.

So I Kindly Suggest you to open a free account on sites like Flikr or Photobucket and Upload the Pictures you might want to post, there.

Once Uploaded, just copy their Link and Paste it here...

I Use Photobucket since year 2005 and I Just Open there the Uploaded picture, then I do a Right-Click over it and Select "Copy" ... Then Just do a Right Click here in a Post, and select "Paste" ... is easy.

Kind Regards.