Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheeling in oregon callout

michael appel

I need a list of people in oregon dont matter where that is willing to go trail riding this summer I will have this summer completely free but i need a couple of volunteers to go around with me to do some exploring for a big meet this year please help out maybe we can get a club going thanks

Mike

sounds like a plan I can dial it in for you got mine working nicely

Hey you still selling the swampers at steves house

Hey Mike, I'm up for some exploring. Still need to get my wagon dialed in, front end feels squirrely. Maybe I could catch you at Earls house sometime, pretty close to my house.

Id love to go with u guys. If your gonna have a fix it party im in for that too, just to make sure the coupe is ready. I think earl lives close to my brother Fred in portland so let me konw. I think I got your # Mike at wcss 12 if its cool I might call you soon. Oh yah this is Tony.:clap:

Hey tony cool hope to see you down here

Id love to go with u guys. If your gonna have a fix it party im in for that too, just to make sure the coupe is ready. I think earl lives close to my brother Fred in portland so let me konw. I think I got your # Mike at wcss 12 if its cool I might call you soon. Oh yah this is Tony.:clap:

Sounds good. I do live close to Fred.