Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mark Your Calendars, Dig Out Your Camping Gear, and Prepare for WCSS 13!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are you thinkin about heading out Mike.(since you have to work n all)

As soon as I get off work (in Forest Grove) I will drive home, shower, load up the baja and head off ASAP.

I may be willing to meet up with a crew in Washougal or Camrump roast or something. But the time is totally up in the air. It could be early as 2 if my work helps me out on my route, or as late as 8PM if I have issues at work + traffic on the way out.

Keep us posted on your schedule Mike if we need to we can save you a spot for your tent n stuff.

Only if its at or near the canadian end. (our proximity to it last year was good, 1 row down is close enough for me to crawl back to my tent at the end of the night)

I think I still have your brothers phone # in my phone and afew others.

Ya I am still not willing to pop the Baja's mud cherry yet....

CHICKEN!!!!! BAWK BAWK BAWK

My Dad offroads his 03 Forester, even got an upgraded skid plate (thanks Paul Eklund) If a 69 year old guy can do it you have no excuse. :banana:

Unfortunately I will only be there for the show on Saturday. That weekend also happens to be the 2 year mark for my girl and I so other stuff is planned that weekend as well.

Don't wanna keep anyone up again this year like at Stevenson a couple years ago, right monstaru?:lol: