Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Coming to WCSS? What are you bringing?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats the show when I first started meeting people was WCSS5:banana:

I came across some old pics from it a few months ago and it brought back many memories. I remember you had a white XT turbo that you later sold to a guy in the midwest and MilesFox's trek across the country in Trashwagon 3 I think it was....

And thats the show when I first started meeting people was WCSS5:banana:

I came across some old pics from it a few months ago and it brought back many memories. I remember you had a white XT turbo that you later sold to a guy in the midwest and MilesFox's trek across the country in Trashwagon 3 I think it was....

Yep! I still have pics from that too... although, thats when I still shot in FILM! (35mm) so... they are not online yet... :lol:

Yep! I still have pics from that too... although, thats when I still shot in FILM! (35mm) so... they are not online yet... :lol:

Blast from my past... WCSS5 stuff I found....my GL, GD's GL"10" wagon (before lift) and Craigs GT wagon. We were some of the first ones there :banana:

WCSS5-3.jpg?t=1311390470

My GL, Noah's DL, and I THINK Edrach's 87 GL Turbowagon (later sold to Hondasucks)

WCSS5-2.jpg

Mmmm weber...

WCSS5-4.jpg?t=1311390681

:eek: WCSS5 was on the BEACH??? :slobber: Lucky!

I have no clue if I am going to make it... but if I do, I'll likely be driving my 1993 Loyale wagon. Perhaps it will be one solid color by then! :lol:

Anyone have pix from the last WCSS in Stevenson?

Funny, I never even wandered over off the pavement :-\ It was just an afternoon long so I didn't have much time to explore.

WCSS10 was near Astoria so several people took a little road trip to the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
Blast from my past... WCSS5 stuff I found....my GL, GD's GL"10" wagon (before lift) and Craigs GT wagon. We were some of the first ones there :banana:

WCSS5-3.jpg?t=1311390470

Wow - I remember that. That was my first show - one hell of a drive as I recall. Funny seeing my wagon all stock and 2WD. It did have a Weber at that time though and I remember getting over 32 mpg on that trip :)

GD

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks like I will not be bringing my Brat, as it just sold last weekend!!

So, I will be riding with my buddy Carl, in his 01 OBW :)

1102909482_jMdxE-M.jpg

I think we're gonna make a run to VooDoo in PDX before arriving at the show on Friday night... Anyone want to convoy with us Friday evening from Seattle to the show?