Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Will you help a subaru.

Please say youll be the answer for an innocent subaru. A subaru whose suffering right now who needs your help. Please donate to this lowly subaru, a subaru which has no means to frolick in the snow, only to watch other inferior vehicles in its midst. For a small donation you can rescue this subaru and provide essential parts and other amenities to further its awesomeness. Not one subaru should be left to battle these elements alone with no hope. You can be that hope. With every donation you will recieve posted hear a picture of the subaru u donated to, frolicking in the snow. Or possibly delivering this years christmas presents like it has done every year for 5 years. This is your chance to say, i wont sit by and let a subaru suffer. Will you be an angel for a helpless subaru. Every day innocent subarus like this one will sit on the sidelines helpless against what has become of them only to be discarded. Right now this subaru needs you, your donation says your here to help. Dont let one more wasted snowfall happen while this subaru sits helpless on the sidelines. Please:brow:

picture.php?albumid=52&pictureid=3370

I was sad last night because the 1st major snowfall of the year and for the 1st time since ive owned it my subaru had to sit at home. When i passed it sitting in the parking lot it made me think of typing that. Far as i can tell it needs a complete wire harness from brain to bay and the ECU to go with it.:burnout:

that sucks man, we got a few traces of snow up this way north of me, but just some left over rain turned into ice over night from the rain the last few days in milwaukee (Souf Side)

i'd send you an Ecu if i had one to spare, but im keeping my ea82 on hand 'just incase' my ej25 (sohc) blows up.

I was sad last night because the 1st major snowfall of the year and for the 1st time since ive owned it my subaru had to sit at home. When i passed it sitting in the parking lot it made me think of typing that. Far as i can tell it needs a complete wire harness from brain to bay and the ECU to go with it.:burnout:

Ugh. I am in the same boat and I feel your pain. The local shop wants $1500 plus 10-15 hours of labor to replace the entire harness from the ECU back. I love the car, but....