Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle Import Show - East Coast - National event - All Years welcome

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man, sorry I missed you too , Mike. Different kind of year with my son along. He was happy just to see the high end Italian stuff. My soft spot was found at the tiny Fiat Bianchini which was my absolute favorite car there.

Mike, towards the fall I'll probably do my Rt. 61 and Harry's run. Maybe I will get to meet up with you then.

• 2 weeks later...
i loved the MG's (almost bought one), and any of the odd french or italian stuff with wierd little rear engines

I've been going to all the Carlisle events since the very first ones way back when I was a young boy. Went with my dad all the time. I remember my dad having a neat little Italian car manufactured by Lancia. I'm thinking it was a late 50's/early 60's Appia model. It was a 4-door with the suicide door setup. I've been looking for years to see another one and have yet to find one. To this day he says he should have kept that car. He dumped it way before I was of age to drive.