Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO 4th Mid Summer run July 6th 7th and 8th Evens Creek (take 2)

ezapar

To cut thru the clutter, hopefully while only gently stepping on Jeff's toes. :)

How many of you plan to make it up there for the weekend? I will head up for Saturday and leave Saturday.

I can probably talk Ken into it, so we'd have at least two recovery vehicles for you guys.

***Notes for those unfamilar:

There is a 5 dollar per day per vehicle fee. You can buy the passes at the gas station in Cabonado.

There is a camp ground, no extra charge. This may be a busy weekend, first come first server.

The campground is in the ORV Park, so is a base camp.

Nearest gas is a ways. Fill your tank.

List of folks attending.

jbbvw

Uberoo

Zap

ecmap2.jpg

EC_Map1.jpg

Edited by Zap

I had plans to make this trip since Evans Creek is only 30 min from my place but unfortunately my wheeling buddy Roger, Tobias is his username on here, passed away this weekend trying to break up a fight between a couple . So idk if im gonna make it out or not, I dont wanna be a sad panda moping around in the trails lol cause i know he'd be right behind me this whole trip !

If i do decide to come out it would probably be just for the day, not sure yet . But i hope whoever does go out there has fun and gets lots of pics !

looks like I'm out.The tires on my truck are dangerously bald so I ordered new ones they were supposed to be here by this morning but they are not here yet.So I will have to catch up with everyone some other time.I hope everybody has fun.

I had plans to make this trip since Evans Creek is only 30 min from my place but unfortunately my wheeling buddy Roger, Tobias is his username on here, passed away this weekend trying to break up a fight between a couple . So idk if im gonna make it out or not, I dont wanna be a sad panda moping around in the trails lol cause i know he'd be right behind me this whole trip !

If i do decide to come out it would probably be just for the day, not sure yet . But i hope whoever does go out there has fun and gets lots of pics !

Sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers sent your way.

So sorry to here about Roger man. That's terrible.

Jesse

We had a good time yesterday. Only one Subaru showed up and I know he had a blast. Jessie followed us the whole day, only got it stuck once in some slushy snow. You guys who couldn't make it really missed a great day of wheeling.

I had a great time on saturday even though I had the only Subaru there.:headbang::rolleyes: It was good to see you guys. The trails were awesome, even got into a little snow.

EvansCreek7-7-12001.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12004.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12005.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12009.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12010.jpg

jeep

EvansCreek7-7-12016.jpg

jeep

EvansCreek7-7-12018.jpg

SUBIE!!:headbang:

EvansCreek7-7-12023.jpg

Fun toys!

EvansCreek7-7-12031.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12034.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12039.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12044.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12048.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12052.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12053.jpg

Everything was great untill Ken had a little run in with the law:eek:

EvansCreek7-7-12055.jpg

EvansCreek7-7-12056.jpg

That didn't look so bad from the outside. Sure felt bad on the inside of the truck. Pulled over to let the search and rescue guys from Piece county by and all hell broke loose. They were running into each other and me for that matter. With all their gear they get pretty wide.