Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello,I am posting this for a friend who want to unload it.Its a rusted out green wagon.Not sure if its a gl or dl or if those were even around..haha anyway I'll get some pictures and do inventory and get back to ya..He would be glad to just give the whole thing away..I'll be back..Todd

So the door handle from the 74 wagon will fit a gen 1 brat tailgate?I'll be going up there this weekend and do inventory on it and see whats worth striping off it.Hey ,live n learn

Stage I handles are actually a bit longer (and not recessed or flush, so rather bulky) than the stage II.

I doubt one would fit on the back of a Brat. Especially if it needs to fit into a recess like the handles on the doors do. You would have better luck with the later EA81 model door handles, these seem to fit (without a lot of room!).

Edited by Leeroy

Hello,I am posting this for a friend who want to unload it.Its a rusted out green wagon.Not sure if its a gl or dl or if those were even around..haha anyway I'll get some pictures and do inventory and get back to ya..He would be glad to just give the whole thing away..I'll be back..Todd

I'll take the interior stuff out of it.

I will get some pictures of it hopefully this weekend and get them to ya.It has been sitting in the "woods" for many years so I don't know its inside condition. So I'll let you know.

What interior stuff do you need? the White ,seats and door pannels are there,but the front passenger was gone..I didn't look too close as we were busy with the other rig.But let me know what you need ok..c ya 1974wagon.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img546/1175/petina.jpg[/img][/img].. the doors were rusted? shut and I couldn't get them open.I'll try again if you want some of it...

i'll take the roof rack.

does it have an intact ignition lock cylinder and key?

is it located in washington? how close to tacoma is it? i might take a great deal more stuff from it if it would be possible to go check it out myself, i would probably pull the motor and tranny and also take the crossmember for both. maybe the back seat and some of those trim pieces, possibly the bumpers if they are straight

Hey DD ,It is 5 minutes off I 5 just south of Mt Vernon.About 1 hour north of Seattle. There is lots of parts,its just that the body is rusted out...I could send pictures or set up a time to come up and see it.Let me know.thanks,Todd:banana: